size 10 before i turn 30?!? :-)

clare_lou2909

Hi all, im Clare 2nd time round for me,joined group tonight,currently weigh in at 10st 13.5,4ft,11 overall size 14 dress,i have a holiday in Cyprus September 2017 plus my 30th birthday. I'm hoping to fit in a size 10 dress by then,plenty of time so no excuses now,here we go wish me luck :) x

So here we go day 1,don't get paid until Thursday but just popped good old aldi to stock up a little,fridge looks nice n colourful,lots for breakfast/dinners,just be struggling at teatimes next 2 days...
Day 1
Breakfast
- strawberries
Lemon yoghurt
Snacks- half pack southern fried snackers-1syn
Half banana
Dinner-lettuce cucumber peppers
Chicken
Cheese/hexa
Mayo-4syns
Tea-tomato pasta n sauce-0.5syns
Mushrooms onions
Snacks-half banana
Toffee yoghurt
5.5 syns

Last edited:
Happy with day 1. Ate tons and felt full all day,need to continue doing the same,not skipping meals etc which I usually would.
Day 2
Breakfast-
mushrooms
Egg
Bread-hexb
Butter-2syns
Dinner-
Lettuce cucumber peppers
Chicken
Cheese-hexa
Salad cream-1cream-1.5syns
Cappucinno-5.5-:-0
Snacks-
Half pack snackers -1syn
Strawberries
Lemon yoghurt
Tea-
Lettuce cucumber
Jacket potato
Tuna
Butter-2syns
Mayo-4syns
16 syns-oops

Last edited:
I know it's only day 2, but looks like it's going well so far! I need to keep following and see what you get from Aldi cuz I've recently started shopping there, but I'm not sure what is/isn't free and syn values etc. Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks,I'll follow you too if OK,I love aldi,tho anything but basics I go elsewhere. I'm addicted to the cappuccino sachets they do,currently trying to find syns for them. Avoiding them until I know lol. X

I'm trying to figure out why the Aldi Brooklea yoghurts have got syns when they are basically the exact same product as a Muller Light?? I even compared the nutritional values last night and still don't get it!But I don't want to be eating unnecessary syns

I like the Greek style ones which are free Barr the toffee n cherry which are 0.5. How much are the normal yoghurts? Yes is very confusing,the pasta n sauces from aldi also syn at 0.5 whereas most batchelors are free,strange x

The normal ones are only 0.5 but it all counts doesn't it! I like to have as many free things as poss, cuz my syns really mount up quickly so i don't want to be adding 1 here and there when I know I don't need to. I'd rather save them for chocolate!

Sure does I'm bad for condiments really can't stand the lower fat 1s so end up using half my syns,silly really x

Chocolate and biscuits are my downfall, I can't eat just one of anything. And cheese. 30g cheese just isn't enough. I love to just pour it over a jacket potato so it's taking some adjustment not to!

Tomorrows aim avoid mayo n butter,really wasting syns when I could do without.

Do it, there are so many wasted syns in them. I managed to have jackets & beans the other day with no butter and actually didn't notice a difference if I'm honest!

So lost my way with the food diary...had a hectic weekend,stayed somewhat on track with my eating but skipped a lot of meals and did drink both Fri n sat :-/...did well yesterday...got my head back in gear..!
Lost 3 pound at weigh in last night really should of been a couple more but hoping I can pull it back this week with another 3 at least.

Week 2, day 1
Breakfast
Lettuce tomatoes
Bacon
2 wholemeal bread-hexb
Salad cream-1.5syns
Snack
Strawberry yoghurt
Dinner
Noodles-1syn
Tea
Onions,mushrooms,peppers
Eggs
Cheese-hexa
Snacks
Ringos-3.5syns
Milk in 2 teas-3
9 syns

Week 2 day 2
Breakfast
Wholemeal toast-hexb
Butter-3syns
Snack
Strawberries
Lemon yoghurt
Skipped dinner
Tea

Lettuce cucumber
Potato
Tuna
Cheese-hexa
Butter-2syns
Salad cream-2syns
Snack
Boost-12.5
19.5syns

I see what you mean about butter and salad cream! That's 7 syns alone... The Boost was probably well worth it though ;)

Try your jacket spud with beans, I find you don't need butter then because the moisture in the sauce is enough. And every little helps as the well known saying goes!

I'm terrible for the butter think I need to avoid spuds for a while. Yes the boost was yummy first bit of choccy in 10 days!! Really behaving today and going shopping which helps so should pull it back from yesterday. How you getting on? X

Don't buy any salad cream! Lol.

I'm trying but if you've been on my diary lately you'll see I'm failing miserably... Feeling very low about it all. Yesterday was pretty good and low syn though so trying to get into a rhythm and hopefully it'll stick this time! Got 5 weeks till the hen do I wanted to be thinner for and still only lost 2lbs :(

U could pull another 10 pounds in that time if really put head to it...my aim is a stone by 1st Sept so another 11 to go x

Thanks,I'll follow you too if OK,I love aldi,tho anything but basics I go elsewhere. I'm addicted to the cappuccino sachets they do,currently trying to find syns for them. Avoiding them until I know lol. X

if it is the 10 pack they are 3.5 syns each hope this helps

Back