Size 12 Jeans!!!!!

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Sorry but I've got to say this..... I got into some size 12 jeans today!!!! Wooop Wooop!

Got a voucher from Tescos for 300pts if I spent 12 quid on clothes so went for some new jeans.... Just my luck they didn't av 14s in the ones i've been saving myself for so out of sheer curiosity I tried some 12s on (against the advice of my BF as he knows i'd get strop on if they didn't fit) but waddya know they did! Hurraay! I'll be living in them for the next week now lol!

Good for you !!!!!!!!!!!! im pleased for ya xx bet ur up really early in the morning just to put them on..thats if u havent slept in them lol xx joking... well done you xxx

Well done hunni....such a great feeling isnt it xx

Unfortunately its (now baggy) work uniform on tomorrow morning but u can bet i'll be in em at 5:30!

wooo hooo good for you! jeans are a nightmare to get to fit arent they, so size 12 jeans are fab :)

Yeah, had to do a little victory dance in the changing rooms lol

Getting into smaller sizes is just brilliant.........getting into Size 16 after years for me was amazing and when I got into Size 12 - I literally cried with joy........worth all the bad days eh?????? Well done!

Oh wow i cant wait for that feeling at the moment i have got all my 16's out and am so ready for them i have loads oh im excited now yeah
Lisax

That is fab! Like burberry said, I can;t wait till it is me! Thanks for sharing it as now I'm thinking I'm defo going to get there too!

That's so good hun, I'm really pleased for you. Must be a great feeling, well done :)

That is brilliant news! I'm just looking forward to getting into a pair of jeans for the first time in 4 years! Lol!

Keep up the good work.

Wow size 12 is pretty tiny really isn't it?! Well done and congratulations, I bet you don't want to take them off now!

Back