11ST Target...I will get there!

Soooooo sons decided he wants to sleep at nans again...sooooo i'm doing what any normal mother would do with a small free bit of child free time would do....legging it the pub once ive dropped him off.

Woohooooooo!!!!! :nananana::banana_dancer::very_drunk:Normal service will resume tomorrow when I pick him up lol.

PS...he has been through a very long phase of not sleeping out, so please excuse my excitement haha.

Not doing food diary this week as I am on hols. I am being very good, only drinking wine out of plan :)

Hopefully not too much damage as doing plenty if walking and swimming.

Got back from hols and *think* ive lost a 1lb. Not entirely sure so gonna weigh myself first thing tomoz morning as couldnt make SW group this morning as was on way back.

So how did the weigh in go? sounds like you had a blast on you holidays!

I have not had a good couple of days and I have been really distracted. Been fine food in general...just life itself but not going into detail. I still think I was 1lb down on Saturday and the scales showed 14.1 but a bit unsure...im not going to record it on my stats...I will wait til this Fri. :)

I have also woken up with what I think is Tonsilitis...yep...defo getting beaten by the sh!t stick this month haha.

oh no, well you better take care of yourself!

Been to the doctors today and I have tonsilitis so on antibiotics for 10 days.

Doing okish foodwise.

Im feeling so happy and confident this week. Feeling like getting to the 12 bracket is really achieveable.

People are noticing too and im feeling so much more attractive. Even had a couple of offers over the last month haha. :eek::p

Looking forwards to smaller dress sizes :)

Im hoping for a 2lb loss tomorrow but will be happy with 1.

Still feeling good. Went shopping for some tops yesterday but the spring collections awful...not into polyester floral crap lol.

I hear you on the floral tops...bleugh!

fingers crossed for tomorrow for you, and its great to hear you so confident, and isn't it fabulous when people comment, and it is positive! I love that feeling and try to pass it on to someone else as well which not only makes them feel good but me also!

On a bit of a downer this week and struggling to get out of it.

I tried some retail therapy and discovered a lovely clothing company called Spiral. Ordered a few tops from there what I really liked.

They all fitted...but I cant quite wear them yet, it has lace panel going right down one side of it...now...I dont mind showing a bit of flesh but its wider at the top and you can see my hangy back fat that peeps over my bra.

The second one...I feel like I shouldnt wear it although I love it. I may wear it...if I find confidence lol Its just a tshirt top with lace panel at back and around neck area...doesnt expose anything.

Third...feel like I need a little more off...it fit and suppose im just being critical.

Im feeling really unattractive which I suppose is the complete opposite of how I have been feeling in previous weeks.

Hope it passes soon lol

Gained 1lb this week. Not surprised as had cocktails midweek.

Gonna work a lot harder this week to shift that and then some.

Starting exercise next week once sons back in school.

Feeling a bit crap still.

Somethings got under my skin and I cant shake it off.

My anxiety is through the roof at times and im struggling with it. At other times im ok...im just ok sometimes then plummet then anxious and overthinking.

Im hoping to get my head around things and settle more soon.

On a good note I have ordered some 14 jeans in as I can get the ones I bought on and walk around in them on now. They are still too snug to wear but shouldnt be long hehe.

Oh good news on those size 14 jeans!

Sorry you have been feeling crap! It is hard to shake things off sometimes, but I hope you can see the light soon.

So happy today...

I love to dance, and I promised myself when I got to a 3 stone loss I would take up exercise that involved dance.

I went to my first Zumba class today...I wanted to run and felt horrendous and really self concious but kinda got into it and picked up the steps better as time went on.

Im hoping to go again soon.

I want to start with...

I was a very silly women on Friday and I don't intend on consuming that much alcohol ever again haha.

However, I am comfortably wearing UK size 14 River Island jeans now. Still need up to to come to size 14 but getting there.

Repeat after me, alcohol is the spawn of the devil...........alcohol is the spawn of the devil..........yeah it doesn't work for me either!

I used to do Zumba a lot and once you get going it's great, you will always get those that are a tab bit over excited :rotflmao: but it is very inclusive, and half the fun is laughing when you screw up, or at least it was for me! I need to find another class that works ......

Very jealous on the size 14's by the way!

Hiya!

Feeling loads better and have starter Aeromix as well as Zumba but im being careful until my joints and muscles get used as gaining 5.5lb was not what I expectee the other week in inflammation.

Its gone now though and im continuing to be on track.

I love dancing, the choreograph (if thats the right word) is brill and love music. Feel so happy when im there.

I still have something niggleing at me but im getting my head around it, have bad days but try and focus on something else to take my mind off it.

Back