11ST Target...I will get there!

It is all about the losses...but the other thing is I want to fit my ass into a 14 again...last time that happened I was 17/18 years old.

I'm currently a size 18 jeans and size 22 top....so kinda a triangle lol.

I love to dance (just around the house or in a pub haha), but when I look in the mirror I dont like what I see from the waist up.

I want to feel good again *crosses fingers*
I have a black tie event in mid November my initial aim is to get down 1 dress size, I am 16/18 but realistically closer to 18! A clothes size is about 1 stone but aiming for stone and half or close to that. All I want is a nice glamorous dress and not a monstrosity that needs to covers all the lumps and bumps!! If I get anywhere near a size 14 I would be over the moon. We can do this, dancing or no dancing!!!!

I'm doing ok, working food around them is harder.

I don't think i've lost anything this week and I have really tried. Period has been due for 2 days and is grumbling away so could be that. I am hoping thats not gonna be any worse than it already is with the tabs.

Feel a bit sorry for myself today.

Maintained but waiting for period and bloated like hell and pain. Its getting on my nerves as I have been day 27 or 28 and im on 30 now. Just want it out the way.

Prob the iron tablets messing with things.

I might actually give that a try....a few people have recommended teas to me.

Woke up feeling like I was being stabbed this morning and its not even arrived properly so I know its gonna be a bad one.

Took ibu and para an hour and 20 mins later as needed to knock it out. Blew my HEB on 2 hifi bars so I could eat with them.

Few days and it will be out the way anyway and hopefully a good loss. :)

Hope you are feeling better now - have a good week.

Doing SP fairly on this although have Tonsilitis booooo! Got antibiotics so hopefully will clear soon.

After much hovering, a bit of a gain, more loss and decided to try the SP that has 2As and 10 syns etc.

Lost 6lb this week.

11s next week. :)
Very good result! 6lbs:0clapper:

I’m going to give it a go starting today:classic_smile:

Very good result! 6lbs:0clapper:

I’m going to give it a go starting today:classic_smile:

Thank you, generally SP doesnt work for me but the new style must do to have that impact.

Im so happy, doing one more week then going back to EE.

Good luck x

Holy moly I gained a stone in less than 2 weeks!!! yikes.

Two things though....

1. I am NOT adjusting my weight on here...this gain is not staying and I want it gone and pronto lol.

2. 9 Days SP for me now to try and shift it.

Hope everyones had a nice Christmas x

I didnt do the whole 9 days as was feeling really hungry.

Friday before I lost 9lb of it. Friday just gone only lost 0.5lb but id been on cocodamol for back pain and it always slows things.

Hopefully get rid of some more next week. :)

Back