• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Size 14!!!

Hello Everyone!

I just had to come on here and share my exciting news with you!

Just over 5 weeks ago I started Lipotrim a size 18 (sometimes this was tight!) Yesterday I went shopping with my sister and she convinced me to try on a couple of pairs of jeans in Next in a size 14. I was convinced that they would NEVER fit and to my absolute surprise and excitement-THEY FITTED!!!!!! I can not believe it. I could barely fit in to a size 18 in there before and now, just 5 weeks later and nearly 2 stone lighter, I can fit in to a size 14!!! :D

This diet is the best thing EVER!

Sorry to go on, im just so happy!

I hope everyone else is doing well too. Im sure you are!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
Nothing tastes better than getting slim....thats brilliant you must feel great!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
jeans in Next in a size 14. I was convinced that they would NEVER fit and to my absolute surprise and excitement-THEY FITTED!!!!!! I can not believe it. I could barely fit in to a size 18 in there before and now, just 5 weeks later and nearly 2 stone lighter, I can fit in to a size 14!!!
:wow::wow::wow:

From size 18 to 14 !!!

Down two sizes in only five weeks:eek::eek::eek:

WOW! well done Lairey!!!

Love Mini xxx

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
absolutely fantastic news...similar to what happened to me last weekend..from 16 to 14 in 5 weeks

h xx

well done you, keep it up, it will only get better x

Wow well done Lairy that is fantastic. I have gone from size 18 to 14/16 on the top, still 16/18 at the bottom but thats my shape! Well done again xxx

First of all WELL DONE Lairy, thats fantastic news! Its such a great feeling trying on smaller clothes and reaslising that they are fitting and that all our hard work is paying off! I have mini fashion shows to myself every week! My wardrobe is filled from size 14 right through to 18's! Its such a buzz when clothes fit again or even better when they are too big!

Fri night I had an experience just like yours! I had bought this pair of skinny jeans, size 14 from New Look about a month ago, at the time they didnt even go right up let alone close! They were tiny and I thought, buggar I'll never get into these! But........ Fri night after losing 4.5 lbs that week, taking me to a total of 32lbs off in 6 weeks I went home and tried them! I would have been chuffed if I could a slight difference but to my amazement, they fastened! I put a pair of long boots over the top of them and I felt great! They are a bitty tight yet and push some flab up over the top of the jeans, but I figure in another week or two they will be fine! Roll on!

I'm with you, when you say you love Lipo! ME TOO!!