Size 14's fit!!!

emmie86

Angelic Fruitcake
Well at my start weight I was just about squeezing in to my size 16's but last night I pulled a pair of size 14 jean's(not the stretchy kind either) from the deepest darkest corner of my wardrobe where they had spent months in exile. Well I put them on and managed to do the buttons up without lying down and they were roomy they could still get alot roomier mind but I could breathe normally and they didn't cut into me at all:happy036: . I must admit though I am shocked as I'm very short not a small frame either and still 170lb's but still I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. Anyway I just wanted to share my good news with you all as their are three things that help me stick to this diet my wonderful CDC willpower and last but not least all the wonderful surpportive people at minimins xxxxxxxx

Ahhh maoooosive congrats, it is such a fantastic feeling. I cannot wait to fit into a size 14, but I know ill get there someday soon, this diet and site is fab isnt it.

Well done again (skinny bum lol) Lisa xx

Thanks Lisa I'd be lost without this site and you will be shaking that bum in 14's if not smaller really soon I'd bet my hat on it!!! love the Skinny bum comment aswell you will definatly have to change you name because pretty soon that bigger bum will have vanished xxxx

Thanks Lisa I'd be lost without this site and you will be shaking that bum in 14's if not smaller really soon I'd bet my hat on it!!! love the Skinny bum comment aswell you will definatly have to change you name because pretty soon that bigger bum will have vanished xxxx

Thank you Emmie, I did get into a size 16 jeans for the first time in aaaaaages last year and my OH mentioned how much more of a wiggle I had :giggle:, just loved the feeling, felt so slinky. i put on a little weight cos I was ill (size 18 now), however know I will get back there, size 14 jeans is my dream size though like to keep a few curves going on ;)

I will indeed change my name to Lisa bootylisous bum (gotta learn to spell it first :giggle:)

Thank you again and well done you

Lisa xx

Well done!! Fab feeling I bet! :D

I'm on the border of going from an 18 to a 16.. have some that fit some that don't..
A 14 will feel great as I was a 14 when I met my hubby.. I remember finding those jeans in the back of a wardrobe when I'd first had my daughter.. (she's 10 in a months time) and scowling and throwing them in the charity pile!! I was a size 20 at the time.

Keep up the great work and you'll be shopping for a 12 in no time! :D

I know that feeling Sweet like coco - I'm a 16 at the moment and can't wait to get into a smaller size... just dont understand how different shops have such widely differing sizes. I'm wearing a pair of 'Matalan' jeans at the moment, which are a 16 and falling off me, whereas I tried a pair on in Next at the weekend and a 16 were very snug... same cut as well :confused:

A massive thankyou for everyones lovely replies! Yes it really annoys me to about shops differing sizes a couple of years ago I spoke to a gentleman who owns a fashion boutique once and he said shops do it on purpose as its cheaper to buy a size 14 and put a sixteen lable in it rather then spend the extra dosh on a real size 16. Oh and Lisa curves are a must have accsessory for any outfit lol. I'm one of those people who keeps all clothes that no longer fit thinking one day I'll get back into them lol so I have a couple of size 12 jeans(the smallest I have ever been) stuffed in my wardrobe as well and I look forward to the day I can get those past my thighs lol I remember I last wore them about three years ago and was about 10st so quite a few more milkshakes to go before then but one day soon I will get into them lol. And I look forward to reading everyones shrieks of joy as they drop the sizes. Love you all xxxx

Back