Size 16 jeans and a very different Sat night for me !!!!

Tractor girl

I fitted comfortably in a pair of size 16 jeans today, a very big deal for me :D

Historically I have been attempting to squeeze myself into a size 18 when I probably should have been wearing a 20. Still a long way to go, have lost 17lb but think the real difference comes around 28lb ( if you have 4 stone to lose like me)

Very different Sat night for me, the old me would be eating all the wrong things, eating them all night and drinking alcohol. The new me is having a Rosemary Conley Soloslim veg curry (153 cals) 2 ryvita thins (100 cals) broccoli and carrots (50 cals) and a bottle of water. Still a few hundred cals left for some fresh fruit later.

I will also be doing the cardio combat class later (taped on sky 282) very very basic moves but boy does it make you sweat !!! I do this on days when I have no exercise class or badminton, years of abusing food has left me with awful cellulite and I want to get rid of it and tone up so am doing between 6 and 9 exercise classes a week.

Last edited:
Well done it is amazing feeling when you go down a dress size especially jeans, I have kept my old ones and can't wait to get back into my size 12's I got into when I got right down last time and this time I am going to stick there :D

Thanks, I am determined also, I usually leave it too late and feel depressed and unhappy all summer as I cannot wear what I want hence overeat further !!

I know exactly what you mean, I will be happy if I am a size 14 by summer and size 12 by November for boyfriends b/day and christmas party, I have my size 12 hardly worn clothes sitting in the wardrobe calling me to get back into them, fingers crossed this year will be the year we both end looking fab :D

Back