Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Size 16 jeans...ON

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cerulean, 14 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Yeah baby...I bought these in 2008 when I weighed about 13st so...they're a little snug, but from here on down there's a looooot more clothes choice in my wardrobe.

A nice little weekend boost...9 weeks ago I didn't even had any jeans I could wear as I refused to buy anything over an 18.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AOGG

AOGG Banned

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.11%)
    Diet:
    1500cals/training
    I'm the same height as you and I fit into size 16 jeans now snug as well :) I'm 15stone6 :)

4. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Brill! Can't wait to b at that point

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Gosh AOGG - you must be super skinny for your height then! I probably could have got these on a couple of weeks back but I assumed I didn't fit them! Well done.

6. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Have the moths been at it?

haha! i was so busy blogging about it that when i got off the bed to admire my jean clad exterior i noticed that they fit perfectly - and - there was a massive hole in the front...in the lady triangle area. oh. whoops. still, i found another black pair and put on my fitted size 16 summer top and that fit perfectly. Looking good. not sure how you fix a hole in that area of jeans!!!

7. AOGG

AOGG Banned

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.11%)
    Diet:
    1500cals/training
    I think its because I changed from Cd to the gym, I go every day and have two sessions with personal trainer, I think I will be a size 10 at about 11 stone :) I don't look 15stone 6 at all its very strange, I have had to learn not to go by the scales :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.