Size 16 Miss England Finalist

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    good on her, think a better bikini could have been chosen to accentuate her curves... she is really pretty, been looking at her website...

Chloe Marshall | official web site of miss surrey 2008

mind you, it has concerned me slightly... like her, i am 5'10" and she says she is 12st8lbs and size 16...

i'm aiming to get into 12st mark initially but was hoping i would be smaller than a 16...

Last edited: 18 July 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I just looked at her statistics and she says she is a 38 inch hip. That picture really does not flatter her size but she is a pretty girl.

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    surely she not 12 stone? she looks the spitt of my friend who is 5 10 and she is a size 16 but weighs nearly 17 stone ?

she is beutifull though and has guts give her that!

5. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have to agree its maybe not the most flattering pic - but on the plus side at least its not been airbrushed to within an inch of her life.

Good on her - she's a very pretty girl. Would have chosen a different bikini myself though.

I remember someone else saying a while back they thought her stats/size thing seemed odd. Maybe i'm deluding myself but she looks similar sizewise to how i think i am now and i'm 6" shorter and a stone heavier. But like i say i may be delusional lol :eek:

6. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    see thats what i'm thinking... on model plus website it says she has 38DD boobs and 42 inch hips... and 5'10"

now i'm 5'10" have 38D boobs - nowhere near how big hers look but i am the same sort of shape as her and to be honest like you say karen, that's the shape i think i look now... and my 18 jeans i have on now are big...

16's still slightly tight now - so surely if i lose over 3 more stone i ain't still gonna be in my 16 jeans!!!???

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I was 13 stone 6 a couple of months ago and did not look like her (I looked much slimmer) and I fit into size 14s and some size 12s. I am 5/10 ... Everywhere I've read about her stats, something doesn't add up!

8. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    that's really what i am thinking dancing... i know when i get to the 12 stone mark i probably won't be a size 12, which is what i am aiming for... so will need to see what weight i will need to be...

but i really wasn't expecting the thought of still being in 16's...

like i say my build is very similar to hers... especially my tummy... but like i say at 15st10 my figure looks more like hers now...

9. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Goolian should we post some bikini shots of ourselves for comparison lol :p

10. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    not when you have read my new panic post... i'm in a state...

11. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I think it's possible - I was a size 14/16 at 11st 11 and I'm 5'3".

Though everyone said that I looked like a size 12/14 :p

12. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    She actually tried to get representation from a friend of mine who runs a plus size modelling agency last year before signing up with her current one and from what she tells me she was a size 18 then and has got a little bigger since then, so you're right her stats don't match up with how she actually looks.

13. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Hmm.
    If you go on her site then what you said up there about her hip size etc don't match up - and she also says she's a 14 on her site :confused:

Something's not right!

14. gladysrocker

gladysrocker Member

It reminds me of the time there was that picture of Fern Britton at her fattest in a bikini and she said she was "a comfortable" size 16!!!! I was a size 20 and not half her size.

15. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

I admire Chloe but I just don't think we will ever get away from the fact that a beauty contest is usually for women with toned and slim bodies.

Chloe looked the odd one out in her sarong and to be honest I don't think she has the best bodyplus size body. I have seen so many plus size models that are toned and firm, they are perfect models. I think Chloe has a beautiful face, is a lovely girl but not sure why she wanted to put herself through that.

16. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do think she's a brave girl for doing this and I admire her courage in aiming for a 1st but I just think if she is so proud of her curves she would be honest about size.

17. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

Yeah I thought her stats were a little off. Also read that she takes a size 3 shoe :confused: sorry but 5-10 women do not wear size 3s! Or if they do, they're a deviation to the norm! All my firends are tall like me and not one of us wears a size 3, my shortest friend is 5-8 and she wears a 7!

Hmmmmmmmmm

18. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    it says on her website her feet are a 7

19. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    no i'm talking rubbish :)

20. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LMAO goolian!:rotflmao:

21. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL I had to go check again! I thought it said 3 :eek:

Is there another website then? :confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.