• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Size 16 - Yaaaaaaaaay!

Ok ordinarily I would not celebrate size 16, but I went into a store today and tried on a size 16 skirt thinking it would be beat on to me but it was just about perfect! Even if I don't have a big loss in the scales tomorrow I know the inches are defo going the right direction!

My size 16 work pants would not look at me since mid-feb so I am chuffed! Think ill try on my size 12 dresses tomorrow see if they will go on ... To zip them might be a wish to far but soon! (I'm an odd shape bigger on bottom by far!)

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be posting back into my size 14 pants which haven't fit me since May 10 :-%

Exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dolphin10

Silver Member
Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be posting back into my size 14 pants which haven't fit me since May 10 :-%

Exciting!
I bet it was a nice feeling !!:D Look forward to seeing you in size 14, then 12 :D

Morning Emma,

I'm going to get up and shower soon to head to the chemist .. Dont forget to start that thread looking fowrard to hearing from you!

Well done on getting into the 16's!! I got out of my 18's and into 16's too and today have to wear a belt on my 16 jeans! I think I have to go down another stone though before I get into my 14's. I'll get there though! Hopefully I won't be recognised when I go back to work in October :)

That is fab Minnie me!! Too rite you will be back into 14's for heading back to work .. Bet it will feel great!

Hi Becky, I'm just back from wk 4 weigh in ( had to go a day early as will be away for the rest of the week) I was down 4lbs :) 4 seems to be my number!! except for wk 1!
Keep up the good work :)

Well done four is fab .. Great loss .. Closing in on that size 14 now! ;-)

I have set a target of 3lbs a week (excluding week 1) so if I hit anything over that a week I'll be a very happy bunny!

Well done Becky! You should be really proud of yourself. Size 14 here you come :)

xxx

its such a great feeling isnt it, and gives you the motivation to carry on when you can fit in smaller sized clothes, good luck

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
congratulations, so exciting i bet you look beautiful x