Size 18-16

shell09

Silver Member
How long did it take any of you slimming world lady's to go from uk 18 to 16 how many weeks/ months and how many lbs

I know we're all different but I'd like some examples for inspiration :)

shell09 said:
How long did it take any of you slimming world lady's to go from uk 18 to 16 how many weeks/ months and how many lbs

I know we're all different but I'd like some examples for inspiration :)

Usually a dress size is about a stone weight loss.

Of course all shops are different sizes.....!

I think it depends on height too.

If you are exercising then the inches will be toned up and you might get toned and into the smaller size sooner! X

Hi Ellebear

How are you? I think last time I saw you we were attacking operation bridal gown which seems like such a long time ago now for me how was your big day?

Vicki xx

Vicki-26 said:
Hi Ellebear

How are you? I think last time I saw you we were attacking operation bridal gown which seems like such a long time ago now for me how was your big day?

Vicki xx

Hey Hun...yes OBG! It does seem so long ago!!!!! It was out of this world....can't believe it was a year ago now! Crazy how time flies....I've bought a house and had a baby since then too....it's been a busy year to say the least!!! X

It took me 2 stone to get into a size 16 but to be fair I was a VERY tight 18 lol more like a 20 squeezed into an 18 have put on a few lbs oops just before I went on hols came back on tuesday and stayed the same would say I am more like a 15 now though lol in some clothes must be my shape changing xx

I've lost 1.5 stone and have been a size 20-22 depending on the shop. Still struggling to get into 18 even though I've lost 4 inches off my waist, my thighs are still too fat for 18 trousers!

Can I also say how much I hate the way sizes differ from shop to shop and sometimes even differs between different styles in the same shop. Grrr.

Thanks guys I'm still wearing 16s but my coat can hardly do up n I'm wearing stretchy pencil skirts stretchy jeans and certain tops I have all other stuff in 16 so certain other tips n waist band trousers that won't fit at all! So I'd say I'm an 18 now in denial lol

Here's hoping it won't be long starting officially this evening

It's taken me about 3 months to go from a 24 to an almost 18. When you start getting down to the sizes below 18 the gap between them gets smaller (i.e 3 inches to 2 inches). Obvs your weight loss slows down the smaller you get.

Back