size 18 omg

mandye

Silver Member
I have just bought size 18;) and got them on yippeeee :party0023:think I was at school last time I was in size 18 .
I also have found a new confidence I no longer play the hid in the corner game .I have maybe just got myself a dream job promotion because I stopped thinking I cant do that and said I know I can do that .:p Now all I need to do is stop obsesing about not been able to keep this weight off :sigh:(its driving my hubby mad ).Thanks for letting me waffle on lol :D

Wonderful!!! What size do you hope to be at goal??? You've done well - enjoy buying new clothes, but not too many if you're going down a size or 2 more!!

:)That is FANTASTIC news. You must be feeling brilliant. Your self esteem is growing as you are shrinking.
Congratulations on your new size 18s and going for that promotion. I'm sure you will get it and be brilliant at it.
Good on ya!
Tansyx:)

well done i know that feeling,i got into a size 16 pair of jeans last week,i to was about 20 when i was last that size,i was size 20/22 b4 starting cambridge

Well done! It feels great to be achieving so much! Everyone has commented on my confidence as much as my weight - its surprising how it drags us down in so many ways! Good for you!

Thank you everyone just needed to tell loads of peeps but thought might be locked up if I stood on market square telling peeps as they walked past lol.I dont have a set goal will know when I start to feel more comfy with my shape to go up the stepsxxx

Well done Mandy.
I'm still eyeballing those 18's,hopefully I'll join you soon in the 18 club(mind you,you will probably be in the 16 club by then!)

Susan

:party0019::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done to you....that must of been the best feeling ever! enjoy those smaller sized jeans

Sian xx

I have just bought size 18;) and got them on yippeeee :party0023:think I was at school last time I was in size 18 .
I also have found a new confidence I no longer play the hid in the corner game .I have maybe just got myself a dream job promotion because I stopped thinking I cant do that and said I know I can do that .:p Now all I need to do is stop obsesing about not been able to keep this weight off :sigh:(its driving my hubby mad ).Thanks for letting me waffle on lol :D

WOW !!! you have done soooo well !!! keep up the fab work hun :D

of course you'll keep the weight off..........

Debz xx

Well done, it's a great feeling isn't it :D

Back