Size 18 skirt? Any takers?? Yah I'll take that!

kissme

Gold Member
Mornin all.

As so people may or may not of heard me gable on about my friend who has lost 4 st wit SW and gave me all her clothes. Now 2 items I have had my eye on were a black and with strapless dress and a black pencil skirt. So I hung them on the outside of my wardrobe, to give me inspiration!

Now I'm normally a 20/22 and this mornin i slinked my booty into the lovely size 18 pencil skirt!!! and yesterday slinked my way in the black size 18 dress. And burst into a mound of tears and snot! Lmao I havent been a size 18 since i was 18.

They both look great!!! I'm so chuffed! I feel really inspiried and motivated, slim and sexy this morning!! Even my OH commented and said i looked slim and stunning! he loves me what ever my shape! and I'm such a lucky girl! he really does complete and i couldn't imagine my life without him!

Dont give up peeps!! there is hope for all us curvy sexy people!

SW you have saved my life!

Well done you! :clap:

I bought a couple of dresses last week in the sale a size smaller than I am now, Going to a wedding evening do in the middle of March and it is my aim to be able to wear one of them then!

What a great feeling that must be, well done on yr fantastic achievement so far, I get such motivation from stories like this so thankyou :)

Well done you! :clap:

I bought a couple of dresses last week in the sale a size smaller than I am now, Going to a wedding evening do in the middle of March and it is my aim to be able to wear one of them then!

Yeah you will be slinking yourself in them in no time :D

Well done to you! It is a fabulous feeling isnt it?

xx

It's amazing! I've always been big and to find my self dropping clothes sizes is astonishing! I'm a classic yo-yo dieter and to find some thing that fits in with 2 jobs (receptionist and nanny) and my 60 hour a week life style! i used to just grab take away and eat junk i could bung in the oven, the best bit is that i know loads about nutrition but just didnt have time!

What a great feeling that must be, well done on yr fantastic achievement so far, I get such motivation from stories like this so thankyou :)

|Trust me hun it wont be long till your telling stories of your own and inspiring others!! by the looks of you signature ur making an amazing start your self!

wow well done and what a lovely positive post!!

That's fab, I am so chuffed for you :)
How much better do you feel for sticking to plan? Much nicer than any take away lol. Keep going, you'll be at target before you know it :) xx

Congrats! It is a wonderful feeling.
As I always say, nothing tastes as good as being slim, so go girl!
I love getting into all my "slim" clothes that I have not been able to squeeze into for a few years!
Will need more clothes soon as my "fat" clothes pile is getting larger and I don't ever want to wear them again, so off they go to charity shop so I don't have any excuses!
I wear my "fat" trousers for WI as I have always weighed in them, and they are really light ;), but I have to stop wearing them as if I don't hold them up they fall down! Bit awkward when walking down the road! LOL... Feels great!!

Back