Size 18 = ???

kirstyjade

Hi ladies my 1st mini goal is to get into a size 18 dress (which im still along way from) but my question is.... How much does the average uk size 18 woman weigh??? Im trying to figure out how much i have to lose before i get there

Kirsty xx

Hi kirstyjade! Good idea with the mini goals, I have set one too..helps you to keep going.

I guess we are all different...I was an 18 at around 14 stone, I am 5'4 but big chested so that always add to it LOL

Hi KirstyJade, i'm 5'10 and 17stone8lbs and i wear a size 18 so like pinkbug said above, we are all different shapes and size. Good luck in your weight loss journey and I hope you reach a size 18 very soon xxx

I'm 5'7 and when I started CD at 16st 13lbs I was a size 18 xx

When I was 17.10 I was an 18 nearly 20 down the bottom and 16 up top. I'm now just under 17 stone and still the same size. And I'm 5.7"

Really depends on your shape.

Last edited:
5:6. 14 stone size 18

Thanks guys im hopeing to be there by november time if i stick to it 100% and iv been told by my CC that i dnt look anywhere near as big as i weigh, she was acctually really shocked and weighed me on a diff set of scales because she could'nt beleive i weighed that much so im hopeing i carry it well and will be in an 18 sooner

kirstyjade said:
Thanks guys im hopeing to be there by november time if i stick to it 100% and iv been told by my CC that i dnt look anywhere near as big as i weigh, she was acctually really shocked and weighed me on a diff set of scales because she could'nt beleive i weighed that much so im hopeing i carry it well and will be in an 18 sooner

We are lucky. I too get told I do not look what I weigh. We must carry it very well.

Good luck with your journey. Stick with it and you be proud never know you might skip the 18"s altogether. Mwhaa xx

Im 5ft 8 was 17 8 and a size 20 was a size 18 around 16 stone and at 15 stone my 16s were getting tight.

I think a lot of it also depends on your build and where you buy the clothes from, even then sizes can differ, I had two pairs of trousers from sainsburys, both the same size but one pair fit but the other pair didn't

I'm 18st 4 and my bottoms an 18 but bigger up too maybe 20/22 :)

At 5ft 6 and weighing 15st 11lb I am a size 18!

Hey, when I started CD I weighed 17st 1lb and I was a size 18, I'm 5ft 6

Hi Guys, I am wearing size 16 (Australia) which is the same as 18 UK I believe. I currently weigh in at 13st and am 5'6" but the majority of my weight is on my lower half. So I am probably 18 on the bottom and 16 on the top. It all depends upon your figure - there is no "normal" size as we all know!

Hi Kirsty, I'm 5'7 and currently 19 stone wearing dress size 20!

My first day on cambridge and gone well so far :) I hate weighing myself so i am working my weightloss by the fit of my clothes! Good Luck

As the others have said it is all so different depending on where about you carry your weight! I was 15 stone 12 when I started 5foot 4 and wore an 18 on bottom and 18-20 on top as big busted, however nearly 4 stone down and I have only gone down to a size 14, realistically 16 round middle but 14 on bum!! Nightmare!! xx

I'm 15 stone and i'm a size 14-16 :)

Wow it really does vary from person to person does'nt it... There a good few stone diff between a few of you and your wearing the same size... Im hopeing to be an 18 sometime this year

Back