Size 8 for my sister's wedding

Rachie11

Yay! It's finally letting me post on this thing I'm going to post on here every day to say how I have done. I really struggle with motivation I'm an emotional eater and feel like I constantly have to fight to not reach for chocolate and bread whenever I feel rubbish x
My sisters wedding is May 16th and her hen do end of March I have around a stone and a half to lose to get to size 8 and fit back in all clothes in my wardrobe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Easy ad pie if you stick to it Hun xx

I will I have a planned night end of
Feb then other than that no drinking no meals out nothing but Cambridge products passing my lips till end of March
I like your positive thinking xx

Feeling really motivated today! I normally drink around 3 litres a day so I'm going to try hard to drink 3.5 litres every day this week ☺️ good job the toilets are just outside my classroom! X

Best of luck you don't have much to lose x

Thanks yeh even harder though when it comes off in smaller amounts and u see ppl losing like 10 12 pounds hehe x I'm on 3.5 litres today woo hoo! Had choc shake for breakfast choc mint shake for dinner and making risotto for tea x 100% today x

Ended up having some cottage cheese trying to soul source but oh my god just obsessively think about food that cottage cheese sorted me out! X

Try not to focus on others losing big amounts, sometimes think it has a lot to do with how much you have to lose So long as it's a loss then it's all good!!! I bought a risotto this week to try, let me know if it's any good?!

I know! yeh the risotto is ok x it's quite a strong mushroom flavour don't think I could eat that every day! X

Thanks! I'm quite partial to mushroom risotto, usually make the recipe from Scottish Slimmers though I'm pretty sure it won't be anything like that! Ha ha ha Keeping that for a treat on Saturday night, rock n roll!!

I keep seeing loads of ads for Scottish slimmers! X going to be a test today I'm on a course this morning and that makes you want to eat and then when I go back in class this afternoon my class will have been baking rocky road I'll be drooling!!! Iep meetings till 6 then bleh! Long day! X

Yay! Succeeded had chocolate orange mousse for breakfast chocolate shake for dinner and mushroom risotto for tea! Hoping I can manage on 3 products today got some work to do tonight so may be able to distract myself! X

Another day! Chocolate mousse for breakfast (I'm obsessed) chocolate mint shake for dinner. Going to have some chicken today x can't wait for Friday when Iv reached 2 weeks and can have bars I'm going to try vegetable water flavouring too. Thinking that will help me to stick to 3 products as it will be like having a cup a soup x

Me too Rachie! It's reallying cold in Scotland! I've been trying to have all hot things, porridge, soup & shakes hot. Gonna have to ditch the hot shakes, tried choc orange & choc mint but both horrible hot!! You did well yesterday having all that temptation!

Thanks Leggi oh god one of our ta's had made hot fudge cake buns today and Theyv all been trying to get me to eat one all day! Resisted though then came home and there was a pack of donuts on side argh!! X

Awww just what you don't need!! Hang on in there! Have you got much to lose for the wedding? I'm freaking out cause my wedding dress is in early & I'm having to go for a fitting on 7th March, I should have had more time!! Aaarrrggghh!!:eek: Been drinking loads of water......never away from the loo!

Sorry just noticed your weight in your first post, duh!! Keep us posted on how the veg water flavouring is. I sometimes use Bouillon reduced salt but only one cup for the salt content! It's quite tastey for a hot drink

I will do x I know I sometimes think should I just enjoy myself for a bit longer and lose it closer to time but I need to stop thinking like that I need to do it properly and move up the steps properly I don't want to live on packets! X I will let u know what it's like x

Back