Size18to10's food diary

Hi there, thanks for reading my new food diary ... I am nearly two weeks into the SW diet and need to feel accountable already, so hoping this diary will help. I weigh in on a Tuesday morning, wish me luck for tomorrow! I follow the EE plan.

My diary today is:

B - 35g Branflakes HEB with 200ml Skimmed Milk HEA
L - Low fat supernoodles (free) and 25g bag of Oddities (5.5 syns)
S - Half Banana, half an apple, Cup of Tea with skimmed milk from HEA allowance
D - Singapore Chicken Noodles made with lean bacon (free), red chilli (free), ginger (free), garlic (free), onion (free), chicken breast (free), loads of stir fry veg (free), noodles (free), 1 tbsp oyster sauce (1 syn), 1 tbsp soy sauce (free), egg (free), spring onions (free), 1/2 tsp sesame oil (1 syn).
S - Iced fairy cake (4.4 syns)

Total: 12/15 syns

Well, I weighed in today and I STS : ( I was disappointed, I am not going to lie. I tried really hard this week, the only thing I may have slipped up on was making sure I had enough superfree foods at each meal. So that is my goal this week!

Today's diary:

B - 2 x weetabix HEB with skimmed milk HEA and banana.
L - 2 x homemade beef burgers (syn free) with plenty of salad. 10g grated cheese (2 syns), Fat free NuMe Yogurt
D - Wholemeal spaghetti with Dolmio Sauce (1/3 jar) (4 syns), 10g grated cheese (2 syns), lots of veg, 125 ml red wine (4.5 syns), fresh pineapple

Total: 12.5/15 syns

Last edited:
Today's diary so far:

B - Banana
L - Homemade pea & ham soup (syn free), 30g cheddar (HEA) melted with 60g Wholemeal bread toasted (HEB), half 20g bag of Morrisons cheesy puffs (3 syns)
D - Homemade curry made with 100ml light coconut milk (6 syns), 1 tbsp tikka paste (1 syn) brown rice and lots of veg
Treat - 37g bag of maltesers (9.5 syns)

Total 19.5/15 syns

Last edited:
B - Banana
L - Homemade chicken curry with light coconut milk (6 syns), wholemeal rice and loads of veg
S - Oddities (5.5 syns), Curlywurly (6 syns)
D - Loads of salad with onion, peppers and bacon fried in frylight and some dried fajita seasoning, 30g grated cheese (HEA), sliced hard boiled egg

17.5/15

Last edited:
I've been naughty and keep weighing myself. It's demoralising as the numbers aren't budging. I need to stop and just have faith in what I am doing. I think my STS on Tuesday has led me to lose confidence. Need to get a grip. Not going to WI between now and Tuesday.

B - Melon and Banana
S - Cheese puffs (5.5)
L - Pasta with tomato and mascapone sauce (5 syns) with 20g Mozzarella light (HEA), bacon, peppers and onions.
D - Mugshot and Ryvita Mini (HEB), Golden light rice with the another 20g Mozzerella light (HEA), apple.

Yesterday's food:

2 x weetabix with skimmed milk (missed SF : ( )
Oddities (5.5 syns)
Some alphabet spaghetti and then pea and ham soup
Homemade risotto with 5 syns worth of cheese served with big salad.

Today's food:

B - Scrambled eggs with onions and cherry tomatos (SF) and lean ham
S - Chicken and sweetcorn mugshot
L - Chicken caesar (guessing 10 syns but really not sure, it was small!), melon and grapes (SF)
D - Chicken cooked in cajun seasoning and 24g light mozzerella (HEA), served with wedges (3 syns for oil) and lots of carrots and brocolli (SF) Fat free NuMe yogurt
S - Mini ryvita (HEB)

Last edited:
Well, I've been sneaking a few peeks at the scales and finally the figures are moving in the right direction. Just hope nothing horrible happens overnight before weigh in tomorrow! I would be so disheartened with another STS! Today's food:

B - 35g Ready Brek (HEB) with Skimmed Milk (HEA)
L - Chicken and bacon stir fry with 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce (1 syn) and 1/2 tsp sesame oil (1 syn)
Treat - small kinder bar (3.5 syns), banana
D - Pasta with sauce (5 syns), bacon, peppers, onion, fat free yogurt, mozzarella light (2 syns) and big salad

12.5/15 syns

So happy!!! I lost 4 lbs at weigh in today, got my first slimmer of the week award : ) and have now lost 11.5 lbs in just three weeks : ))))

Absolutely brilliant well done hun and keep up the great work x

Food today:

Scrambled egg on 60g wholemeal toast (HEB) with 1 tsp lf spread (1 syn) and cherry tomatoes
Homemade Pea and Ham Soup
Homemade potato and onion tortilla
A few cheese puffs (2 syns)
Meatballs (5 syns) with spaghetti and 25g cheese (HEA)
Maltesers (9.5 syns) Hot chocolate (6 syns)

23.5/15 (will cut back a bit tomorrow!)

Last edited:
Back