sizes?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatandfedup, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi all i am a size 26 on bottom and a 22 on top at the moment on average what size could i be by september if i stick to it 100% because ive got a wedding to go to on 5th september and i want to buy a dress but not sure wat size to get

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shopaholic

Shopaholic is back to finish the job

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hard to say, depends what way your weight is coming off, but if you reckon on 1st a month then you will be 5 st lighter, but who knows what way it will come off - top and bottom evenly iyswim. You might be better waiting until nearer the time, when the summer sales are on to get an outfit... that way you'll get one that fits your new shape perfectly and it will be cheaper :) Shops like Monsoon do really good sales and have lovely wedding clothes... which is where you will be able to shop by then.

Keep up the good work :D

4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    ooh when do the monsoon sales begin?

5. Shopaholic

Shopaholic is back to finish the job

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Usually around the middle of July...

6. Julie W

Julie W Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Agree with others, it's probably best to wait until nearer the time. Dress sizes and how much you weigh/lose is not an exact science, it's different for everyone.

I started at a 22 and went to a size 20 after 4 weeks and then a size 18 after a further 5 weeks. I'm hoping that in another month I will be down to a 16 but don't want to get my hopes up too much in case it doesn't happen.

Good Luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.