Sizzling pub co?

When I went I had the Quorn fillets with a jacket potato and salad without dressing. I counted it as free, as there didn't look to be any oils or anything used :)

Gutted....did what I knew I would do and had a massive steak with chips onion ring mushrooms and jack daniels sauce, and then a massive cookie sundae filled with cream and toffee sauce.
Although it was nice I feel sick now, plus its weigh day tomorrow evening so reckob I've ballsed this week up good and proper :-(

Gutted....did what I knew I would do and had a massive steak with chips onion ring mushrooms and jack daniels sauce, and then a massive cookie sundae filled with cream and toffee sauce.
Although it was nice I feel sick now, plus its weigh day tomorrow evening so reckob I've ballsed this week up good and proper :-(

Oh dear! Hope that doesn't affect WI too much, but whatever happens just draw a line under it and move on. Don't beat yourself up about it. As slimmers we still have to have a life - whether that be a meal out, a night out at the weekend, a trip to the cinema, whatever. It is only 1 day out of 7 - focuse on what went well on the other 6 days :)

Back