• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Skimmed Milk

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
S: 23st0lb C: 22st5lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(2.8%)
Day one for me today, have just got back from my cdc she has advised that i need to drink a glass of skimmed milk a day in accordance with the NISA recommendations, will apolagise if covred else where but how much is a glass are we talking 225 ml 300ml etc

Me.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Yes NICE regulations now say 4packs + 200mls skimmed milk or 3packs and 200cal meal from AAM or 790section. Will find link for you.

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Is this the new soul sourcing? i've read bits here and bits there im not sure what i am ment to be doing!! or is what you've said above flirty40greeneyes the new AAM/790 plan? when is this information going to be printed and available? im getting abit confused! ive been doing something between AAM/790 but want to get back to soul sourcing.

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
S: 23st0lb C: 22st5lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(2.8%)
Yes NICE regulations now say 4packs + 200mls skimmed milk or 3packs and 200cal meal from AAM or 790section. Will find link for you.
As skimmed is vile will it harm if i have 100ml semi skimmed ?

Me.

Hi you do not need to have any milk if you are doing SS on 4 packs a day.

The new SS+ programme is for those who want to do it you do not have to do it.

Linda

Eclipse

Gold Member
Hi Me.

Can you get hold of "The One" milk. It tastes exactly like semi-skimmed but only has the fat content of skimmed xx