Skimmed Milk

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Meneither, 4 March 2008.

1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Day one for me today, have just got back from my cdc she has advised that i need to drink a glass of skimmed milk a day in accordance with the NISA recommendations, will apolagise if covred else where but how much is a glass are we talking 225 ml 300ml etc

2. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Yes NICE regulations now say 4packs + 200mls skimmed milk or 3packs and 200cal meal from AAM or 790section. Will find link for you.
  3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

4. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Is this the new soul sourcing? i've read bits here and bits there im not sure what i am ment to be doing!! or is what you've said above flirty40greeneyes the new AAM/790 plan? when is this information going to be printed and available? im getting abit confused! ive been doing something between AAM/790 but want to get back to soul sourcing.
  5. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

As skimmed is vile will it harm if i have 100ml semi skimmed ?

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Well-Known Member

Hi you do not need to have any milk if you are doing SS on 4 packs a day.

The new SS+ programme is for those who want to do it you do not have to do it.

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Hi Me.

Can you get hold of "The One" milk. It tastes exactly like semi-skimmed but only has the fat content of skimmed xx