Skin firming creams?! - Honest reviews?

Sarahdramateacher

Hello fellow miniminians!!!!

Wonder if anyone can shed any light on skin firming creams/lotions...

I have lost 5.5stone and have been working out religiously everyday for 3 months and I have a severe problem with my skin... I know people may say its fat, but I genuinely don't think it is... It's very strange to explain and I apologise in advance for the horrible details...

But... It's kind of...

Like loose wet tissue.. That when I touch it wrinkles... But if I dont touch it it doesn't appear flabby/sagging... It's only when I crease the skin. At this point it goes wrinkly and saggy...

Any advice? Any solutions...?! Sounds bizarre I know!

Thanks in advance!

Sarahdramateacher said:
Hello fellow miniminians!!!!

Wonder if anyone can shed any light on skin firming creams/lotions...

I have lost 5.5stone and have been working out religiously everyday for 3 months and I have a severe problem with my skin... I know people may say its fat, but I genuinely don't think it is... It's very strange to explain and I apologise in advance for the horrible details...

But... It's kind of...

Like loose wet tissue.. That when I touch it wrinkles... But if I dont touch it it doesn't appear flabby/sagging... It's only when I crease the skin. At this point it goes wrinkly and saggy...

Any advice? Any solutions...?! Sounds bizarre I know!

Thanks in advance!

To be honest, hon, it just sounds like the standard skin problem you get when you lose a lot of weight - I have it too having lost over 8 stone. I don't think you'll get much joy from skin creams, the only thing seems to be surgical removal, but maybe someone else has tried things that have worked? Well done on losing such a lot, and don't worry too much about the skin, it's a small price to pay, or at least that's how I like to look at it! :) xx

So so true!!!! Thank you for your kind words! Well I'll keep working out and hopefully it will shrink soon! :) x

Sarahdramateacher said:
So so true!!!! Thank you for your kind words! Well I'll keep working out and hopefully it will shrink soon! :) x

You've done so well, enjoy the benefits, hon. I think one thing I've heard people mention is Cocoa Butter? I haven't tried anything myself, I think I'm beyond help at my advanced years, but someone younger may benefit! :) xx

try something from the nip and fab range!! i don't have saggy skin yet but i love the body butter, it seems to improve skin appearance and elasticity, plus i smell lush!! you can get it from boots and the like, worth a try maybe? bx

Back