Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Skin & hair questions..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bye-bigun!, 17 March 2011 Social URL.

1. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I am zonked but I cant switch off! Thought I would ask on here and see if anyone has any ideas..

Regarding skin, basically where i was big for a long time my skin is a bit like crepe paper at the top of my legs. My tummy looks like a saggy deflated balloon where I have carried 3 kids and my extra weight... i have noticed just this week with this big loss that my thighs look terrible.. all empty and very wobbly. A mind of their own... stomach MUCH flatter but very saggy... Will all of this sort itself out or is it a case of lose the weight and keep the skin forever? I guess the more weight i lose the looser the skin will become? I have also lost my gorgeous DD boobs and currently have teeny A cups in size DD carrier bags! LOL! is there anything I can do to help this proces along or does it remain as a trophy of my weight abuse?

Secondly, hair loss. I am PETRIFIED of this happening. I have thin hair at the front due to having my babies and my thyroid... i cant afford to lose anymore. Does anyone know the timescale involved as to when it can affect your hair? Someone said to me if you are only on it a while then it shouldnt happen but I have read that it has a 3 months cycle.. and again if anyone has any tips on this I would love to hear them!

Thanks for reading! :)

Donna xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou2

Lou2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st11lb(-4.89%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi Donna, I also have 2 babies, my hair was very patchy at the front after daughter number 2, I was on LT for 6 months and had no hair loss problems but I can't say the same for my skin, skin seems to loose the elasticity when you loose weight so additional toning might be a help, moisturiser helps too especially palmers, skin does return to some normality after diet. Hth :)

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    so are you saying that from a moisture point of view its affected by the diet and then ok again afterwards? This bit is helpful but i was also wondering about the fact that it may shrink back and touch my body...!!! ;) ..... the toning is a bit of a hiccup as I am unable to excercise due to my back..!! I have read that toning creams etc are a waste of money too. i dont wann be tucking a belly in my undies when it all thins out ;) lol!

5. lainey666

lainey666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was thinking off using toning plates rather than going to the gym less work at it's only 10 mins! I am going to start them next week after my 2nd weigh in as I want to make sure u can do them!

My hair hasn't thinned any and my skin has became really clear must b all the water! It is a bit dry however I put baby oil into my bath and it helps!

6. Lou2

Lou2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st11lb(-4.89%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Last time I did LT I lost nearly 7 stone and come off before target as I was buying size 10 tops!!! My skin felt thin like when you can pick up your skin on the back of your hand, after refeed and trying to eat healthy I noticed it changed again, more firmer and I suppose I just got used to it, maybe overall that's what it was, not being slim for so long I finally looked down and could see past the belly!!!! Although it was smaller it didn't go back to flat.

7. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This is my biggest fear. I'm big now and have a saggy tummy post-ginormous child living in there. So when I lose weight it's going to be hideous. And my 36h boobs will be sorely missed. However I'm going to have a tummy tuck and boob surgery package if I have to lol. I'm serious. I am the last person to ever justify surgery but if I'm all saggy and horrible after I'm gonna do it. I know someone who got thigh skin cut away and a tummy tuck on the NHS... But I'll take out a flipping loan if I have to! I'm so scared of what I'll look like when the weights gone, and although I'm not superficial... I just desperately want to have a body that doesn't make people want to regurgitate their lunch lmao. I'm like you in that I have health problems that mean I can't really do much in the way of exercise. I hope you find a way of feeling better about it or improving it xx

8. katieg

katieg Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.3%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've started to do sit ups daily to tone my stomach and I hope they help!!!
    Re skin condition. Since moving to Canada my skin was dreadful, spotty and blemished. However within 3 days of starting tfr it was clear again! But.... Since eating food again it's gone bad!!! :-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.