Skin improvement

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Jenny40, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jenny40

Jenny40 Full Member

Hi all, can anyone tell me if they have seen an improvement in their skin thru the CWP products and drinking loads of water? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    I can't personally testify to it, but I imagine that drinking more water and cutting out junk would help improve anybody's skin. :)

4. Chelsea Lou

Chelsea Lou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    Eat Less, move more
    Hi, in it to win it. I wondered if I could ask you for some advice?

I lost 32lbs 2 years ago on CD, which was about 10lbs away from my goal. I self-sabotaged for many reasons but one of the main ones was the wrinkling of my skin, on my upper arms, forearms, some on my face and my badly over-stretched stomach (4 pregnancies). I thought I looked pretty gross and would only look worse if I carried on to goal. My CDC reassured me that the skin would eventually catch up and not to worry about it but I did worry and started eating cr*p again. So my question is....can you recommend any lotions or creams that would help me with this problem? I really want to get to my goal-weight this time and I really dont want to look like I need (even more) to be ironed :D

Thanks.

PS I did use Dove products/Bio oil before but didnt make any difference.

5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Soap and Glorys firminator is pretty good, did wonders for my arms and belly last time round :) is pricey £10 a box but boots have it on offer sometimes :D

6. Chelsea Lou

Chelsea Lou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    Eat Less, move more
    Thanks for the info DappyMare, I love S & G products, mainly for the packaging and will give that a try

7. Chelsea Lou

Chelsea Lou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    Eat Less, move more
    Thanks In it, That's the problem with all of these creams claiming to be Firming. You can make some expensive mistakes before you realise that they dont work. That is why I thought I would ask a professional. I will give the ones you suggested a try. Cheers for that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.