skin

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Has anybody else noticed a change in their skin?

its probably a mix of all the water and a complete diet change, but my face seems sooo much clearer, ive got no red blotchy bits :D

just wish my hair would thicken up, dont think thats going to happen :rolleyes:

acutally now you mention it, I hadn't really thought about it but yes. Normally at that time of the month I get really bad breakouts of acne but it wasn't nearly so bad last week.

i was like that in the begining.... but now its back to normal (although i dont get many pimples in the first place...)
:)

i dont get spots, but for some reason i just had redness mainly on my cheeks, never lump just red skin....weird... gone now :)

Mine hasn't got better :(

Don't get me wrong I've not got a bad problem but I do tend to get big spots every few days, but I have PCOS so I blame it on that. :)

Mine hasn't got better :(

Don't get me wrong I've not got a bad problem but I do tend to get big spots every few days, but I have PCOS so I blame it on that. :)

that would give you the break outs hun.. have you tried sudocreme?

xoxo

im sorry but i only ever picture sudocreme being used on babys bottoms!!!! lol... couldnt put it on my face!!!

i used to have spots all the time until i started using the Mary kay 3 in one cleanser.... its fab. and is the best stuff ive ever used!.. love it..
also use their make up as its all minerals now. and is really good for your skin! :)

lol....its great for spots,reduces the size and takes away the redness!....i wont tell you what i used to put on my eye bags, ok i will he he

pile cream lol... i used to work nights years ago,i used to have bags under my arms so someone told me to put pile cream on them :eek: it worked... i looked it up and the reason it does is,the cream shrinks the piles,so it does the same with the eye bags.

i use johnsons facial cleanser, with the little blue beads in..ive got a lot of unopened avon day and nights creams that costs a lot..i did like the olay 7 signs of ageing.

my mum has lovely skin,she doesnt get spots,blemishes,broken veins nothing.. the only cream she has ever used is boots cold cream,its £3 a pot and she swears by it.

My skin is not really any better - totm soon, can tell by the couple of spots that came up today!

Back