Skinny B**chs

Discussion in 'Book Club' started by Zoe_1984, 19 February 2013.

1. Zoe_1984

Zoe_1984 Member

Just bought the famous Skinny B**chs book. Going to have a good read this week and hopefully it will inspire me to not only diet, but try and make healthy choices.

I know this is from a range of books. Anyone else read this range and if so what other books would you recommend? I think I want to read the skinny b**ch in the kitch and the exercise one but I can't think what that one is called lol.

Any other recommendations of books like this?
  2. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

I'm interested in reading these books too. Are they any good Hun?xxx
  3. aniauk83

aniauk83 Well-Known Member

i have never heard of them, but can u tell something more, are they worth to read? n why?
  4. Deathworm

Deathworm Well-Known Member

Interesting recipes - if you don't mind vegan. They use coconut oil and tofu quite a bit. There is a website you can google as well.
  5. Soniya

Soniya Well-Known Member

If it's the same book I'm thinking of then yep I like it and I've tried a few of the recipes from it too. Only downside for me was the swearing. I'd love to have given it to my mum as a gift but too much rudeness :)