1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Skinny B**chs

Discussion in 'Book Club' started by Zoe_1984, 19 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Zoe_1984

Zoe_1984 Member

Just bought the famous Skinny B**chs book. Going to have a good read this week and hopefully it will inspire me to not only diet, but try and make healthy choices.

I know this is from a range of books. Anyone else read this range and if so what other books would you recommend? I think I want to read the skinny b**ch in the kitch and the exercise one but I can't think what that one is called lol.

Any other recommendations of books like this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

I'm interested in reading these books too. Are they any good Hun?xxx

4. aniauk83

aniauk83 Well-Known Member

i have never heard of them, but can u tell something more, are they worth to read? n why?

5. Deathworm

Deathworm Well-Known Member

Interesting recipes - if you don't mind vegan. They use coconut oil and tofu quite a bit. There is a website you can google as well.

6. Soniya

Soniya Well-Known Member

If it's the same book I'm thinking of then yep I like it and I've tried a few of the recipes from it too. Only downside for me was the swearing. I'd love to have given it to my mum as a gift but too much rudeness :)