• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Skinny Cow Hot Choc

S: 12st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.44%)
Hi I see that 1tsp low fat cocoa powder is a tolerated food I just wondered if that means I could have the skinny cow hot choc then as it's getting colder (and darker) up here and sometimes I quite fancy a hot choc in an evening.
Anyone know if it would be ok?
Thanks
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
I'm afraid not. Skinny cow hot chocolate has 30% fat (Skinny Cow Instant Hot Chocolate (10g) in Tesco | mySupermarket), and the maximum fat percentage for low fat cocoa powder permitted on Dukan is 11%. (Apparently Tesco sells it in some stores...).

Just to be neat and tidy here: 1 tspn per day of 11% maximum fat cocoa powder. Maximum 2 x tolerated items per day in Cruise. NOT Attack.

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
You need tesco value reduced cocoa. its in a box and a bugger to find. but i have some and never used it!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Put it on Ebay Vicky... open to offers! You'll make a mint!

LVLLM

Gold Member
you know what I might do :D

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
I remember how well Branston Pickle sold on ebay when there was that fire and all the supermarkets sold out! (I had a stash over here, at the time, and considered putting some on - then realised most of it was out of date!!)

LVLLM

Gold Member
lmao Jo. mmm pickle x

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
I lost 70K eating a spoonful of branston each lunchtime with my chicken + veg!

LVLLM

Gold Member
Mmmmmmmmmmmm might just do jos chicken veg and branston diet :d

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
That is perfectly true, by the way... I ate a LOT of chicken + veg and always had my little pot of measured out branston with me. The French girls here were intrigued!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
No sneaking required Sarah cos I lost my 11 stone on my own... doing my own thing... I only turned to Dukan after regaining 10K when I quit smoking!

S: 19st9lb
Oh my god Jo, 11stone!! On you're own!!?
WELL DONE!!
Do you mind me asking what exactly you did? Just healthy eating and excercise??
Jeez, that's amazing! :)
xxx

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Hello! Yes I did it the old fashioned way... I honestly didn't do much exercise, leastwise not at the outset... and I think I do far more now to keep my weight low than I did to lose! I did used to smoke, mind you, which I'm sure helped in many ways... but it was a question of getting the mind in the right place - a wake up call, if you like... which, unfortunately, I can't see to get back at the moment!

Did you have a "click" to get you going this time? Is anything different for you? I was 38, and had been very obese for a long time, and wanted to not be Fat and Forty! That was my thing!

S: 12st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.44%)
Darn and blast another thing consigned to the bin! Thought I had done well as lowest carb stuff on the shelf this Dukan likes to set impossible tasks!
Will have a look for the value one though - what about the options sachets then bet they're a no no too!
Hi alottolose "up here" is just north of Aberdeen are you anywhere near?
Oh and well done Jo that's a fantastic effort!
xx

LVLLM

Gold Member
No they are no good either sorreee. I might be putting my low fat tesco powder on ebay though lmao

S: 82.1kg G: 66.7kg
Darn and blast another thing consigned to the bin! Thought I had done well as lowest carb stuff on the shelf this Dukan likes to set impossible tasks!
Will have a look for the value one though - what about the options sachets then bet they're a no no too!
Hi alottolose "up here" is just north of Aberdeen are you anywhere near?
Oh and well done Jo that's a fantastic effort!
xx
No unfortunately not :)..well least not yet... Cathy is up your way though...ullapool-ish area :)

Last edited: