Skinny Face Already - Aaahhhhh

Ms R

My OH said to me today that I looked really nice and that he can really see the weight loss now in my face. This may sound strange but I was quite upset at that which in turn upset him until I explained why.

My face always loses the weight first, don't know why, its kinda weird but because of this, I get comments from everybody about it. So e reason why I was upset is because I now have to expect daily comments about not losing too much, my face looking drawn, don't need to be on it anymore.....gawd I'm dreading it. I need to be stronger and just smile and say yes and just bloody well ignore them.

Men eh? my hubby keeps complaining my boobs are strinking and the guys at work call me tiny tits Todd or titless Todd that really gets annoying.

Iv lost the most on my face too. I can't see it anywhere else :(

My man wasn't being horible, he was genuinely being nice and supportive but he jst didn't know what my thin face now means. Lol

toddshar said:
Men eh? my hubby keeps complaining my boobs are strinking and the guys at work call me tiny tits Todd or titless Todd that really gets annoying.

That is terrible, although I have to admit it made me giggle a bit.

Ms R said:
My OH said to me today that I looked really nice and that he can really see the weight loss now in my face. This may sound strange but I was quite upset at that which in turn upset him until I explained why.

My face always loses the weight first, don't know why, its kinda weird but because of this, I get comments from everybody about it. So e reason why I was upset is because I now have to expect daily comments about not losing too much, my face looking drawn, don't need to be on it anymore.....gawd I'm dreading it. I need to be stronger and just smile and say yes and just bloody well ignore them.

I'm the same ms R, I tend to have impressive collar bones too even when I'm quite overweight so from the neck up I look quite thin. Well we shall just have to ignore them!

Hmm, I know I lose it from the legs, bust and bum but never from all the places I want to first- face and tummy!!!

Keep up the good work,no harm in going from head toe! once its going keep the faith!

I always lose it from my face as well! never from my tummy though >__< Keep up the good work hun! x

It's now going from my waist which I knew it would as I have an hour glass figure my waist loses it quite a bit which may sound good....but....it just emphasises just how BIGGGGGG my hips and bum are :-( Eventually when I've lost all my weight it will even out but I think I look more freakish now lol. It's only transition though, I'm quite far away from my end goal which should see me more in proportion. (I hope)

Back