Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

skinny jeans!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 11 June 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Skinny jeans have been in fashion for quite a while, so a few months ago i went and tried a pair on.. but i got stuck in them lol and had to ring my mum to come into the changing room to help pull them off!! so today i went and bought them, they r still overly tight but they button and i didnt get stuck! size 18 skinny jeans will soon be size 18 baggy jeans :D ... i hope!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purplecrazy

Purplecrazy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Well done Missy!

LOL! Who hasn't got stuck in skinnies! Fantastic news go out and enjoy them because won't be long before you need a 16!

4. AllyJ

AllyJ Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I got in whats called my skinny jeans last night also, i couldn't believe it :D

I had about 1 minute before i had to leave the house for work, and couldn't find my normal jeans, size 22, so i looked around everywhere and couldn't find them, and thought, there's only one thing for it, and grabbed the skinny jeans (size 20) AND THEY FIT, my jeans 3 weeks ago were size 24 and they were tight.

AND AND AND AND AND i was sooooo pleased, but this morning, I GOT MY FIRST "YOUR LOSING WEIGHT AREN'T YOU" comment.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D <------- that was me as soon as he said it, granted he's a bit of a sleeze and has kinda come onto me once, but i didn't care, he noticed, and i was so happy.

I know i've got a long long way to go, but the little comments like that, from people who dont know i'm on this diet, is wonderful.

x

5. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Well Done!!

I've gone from a straining size 24 to a baggy 18 now and I loves it!:D

I got told I had 'lovely shaped and toned shoulders and arms' today by another female.....what a compliment!:D:D:D:D

LT is the best!:cool:

Last edited: 11 June 2008
  6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done, I'm looking forward to getting into my first pair of jeans in 3 years - just wish I could find them!!!!! I'm back to the weight I was 3 years ago so they should fit!!!!

x

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aaaahhh! Girls these are the things that make it ALL worth while.....Enjoy,,,,,enjoy......enjoy!!!! Well done all of you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.