skinny jeans!

missy3

starving!
Skinny jeans have been in fashion for quite a while, so a few months ago i went and tried a pair on.. but i got stuck in them lol and had to ring my mum to come into the changing room to help pull them off!! so today i went and bought them, they r still overly tight but they button and i didnt get stuck! size 18 skinny jeans will soon be size 18 baggy jeans :D ... i hope!

Skinny jeans have been in fashion for quite a while, so a few months ago i went and tried a pair on.. but i got stuck in them lol and had to ring my mum to come into the changing room to help pull them off!! so today i went and bought them, they r still overly tight but they button and i didnt get stuck! size 18 skinny jeans will soon be size 18 baggy jeans :D ... i hope!

Well done Missy!

LOL! Who hasn't got stuck in skinnies! Fantastic news go out and enjoy them because won't be long before you need a 16!

I got in whats called my skinny jeans last night also, i couldn't believe it :D

I had about 1 minute before i had to leave the house for work, and couldn't find my normal jeans, size 22, so i looked around everywhere and couldn't find them, and thought, there's only one thing for it, and grabbed the skinny jeans (size 20) AND THEY FIT, my jeans 3 weeks ago were size 24 and they were tight.

AND AND AND AND AND i was sooooo pleased, but this morning, I GOT MY FIRST "YOUR LOSING WEIGHT AREN'T YOU" comment.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D <------- that was me as soon as he said it, granted he's a bit of a sleeze and has kinda come onto me once, but i didn't care, he noticed, and i was so happy.

I know i've got a long long way to go, but the little comments like that, from people who dont know i'm on this diet, is wonderful.

x

Well Done!!

I've gone from a straining size 24 to a baggy 18 now and I loves it!:D

I got told I had 'lovely shaped and toned shoulders and arms' today by another female.....what a compliment!:D:D:D:D

LT is the best!:cool:

Last edited:
Well done, I'm looking forward to getting into my first pair of jeans in 3 years - just wish I could find them!!!!! I'm back to the weight I was 3 years ago so they should fit!!!!

x

Aaaahhh! Girls these are the things that make it ALL worth while.....Enjoy,,,,,enjoy......enjoy!!!! Well done all of you!

Back