Skinny Lizzie Sausages

Mrs E-H

Loves Slimming World
Hi Girls and Boys
I love these Sausages they are gorgeous but I am having trouble buying them.
I am from Derby and our Morrisons dont stock them and the only Morrisons I have seen them in is the Buxton store.
Please can you tell me where you are from and if your local Morrisons have them or if you have bought them anywhere else?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldnt find anything when I searched that told me where in the country you can buy these)

Thank you in advance

xxxxx

Trouble is its not all Morrisons :-( I have been to loads of them and only ever found them in 1 that isnt local at all. Just wondered if people can tell me if they have them in their local Morrisons in case I am ever near by :)xxxx

Why not put in a request to your customer services? Theyll stock things if they think people actually want to buy them. You never know til you try :)

I have Erm but they looked at me like a was an escapee when I asked them for them :-( I even emailed head office to ask for a list and they sent me a generic message saying Derby doesnt stock them.
Thats why as a last resort I am asking the lovely Miniminners to help :)

xxx

Herh, well cant day you havent tried :D Sorry, I dont have a Morrisons so cant help :(

Thanks anyway lovely xx

I have the same problem, when I see my girlfriend in Liverpool I can pick them up from there.

When I'm back in Stoke I can't get them from any of our stores here.

I have though found an alternative in Morrisons BGTY Cumberland Sausages which are also 1/2 syn each.

Yes they are ok but they are no Lizzie hehe
I think they are made in Sheffield but I have even gone to Sheffield to look for them (How sad am I) hahah
I wish Joes Sausages weren't so blooming expensive or I would buy some of those to try.

xx

My girlfriend said that her local class actually wrote to Morrisons to request the item to be stocked in their local store, as they could guarantee the members would buy them.

Not sure if that's something that applies to you but it may be worth a shot? :)

How about trying to shop online with Morrissons. Perhaps they have it in their central warehouse in your area and can deliver it for you.

I shall check my morrisons when I go later, but I havent heard of them or even seen them for that matter! I have seen the Low fat ones for 1/2 syn.

They are 1 syn :)

My new faves are the Linda Macartney red onion and rosemary veggy sausages that are free ;-)

xxx

Back