Extra Easy Skinny lizzies

law3a3m

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

I LOVE these sausages so much! On the packet it says they do black pepper and garlic flavour, tomato and herb and coriander flavour. I haven't seen these anywhere. In fact I've only ever seen skinny lizzie's in morrisons! Anyone else seen these? Xx

Ooooo they sound lovely. I've not heard of Skinny Lizzies so will investigate Morrisons tomorrow! How many Syns are they?

Ooooo sausages & mash.....roll on!

CJxxx

The plain ones are 1 and flavoured are 0.5 but I ca only find the plain ones! Only available in morrisons x

The plain ones are 1 and flavoured are 0.5 but I ca only find the plain ones! Only available in morrisons x

As if the flavoured are only 1/2. I've never seen them either. I love skinny lizzies but we very rarely get them because they're quite pricey

I searched for them online wondering if you could order them and they have a facebook page, apparently they have developed the other flavours but are having problems with money and distribution at the moment so the plain ones are the only ones which are available, they're also trying to get other supermarkets to stock them but again are having trouble doing so. It would be nice if they got in at some other supermarkets because then they'd be more likely to put some offers on them

We could all start e-mailing asda, tesco sainsburys etc asking them to start selling them get your family and friends to do it too, if they see a demand for then they'll get them in x

Our group actually emailed Asda asking them to stock them. They said they would put it to "the powers that be". We all got phone calls from Asda! But nothing has happened and this was about 4 months ago! :(

I don't shop at Morrisons so have never heard of them, I would defo buy them is Tesco or ASDA stocked them

Just been to Morrisons & they didn't have any! Had to make do with the WW ones. How annoying!

CJxxx

Back