Skulking back - tail between my legs!

yamyam

Hi Guys,

Well I don't know how long it's been since I posted. I suspect it was May-ish last year?

Anyway, guess what?

:( I stopped going to class and put all my weight back on except 7lbs. I'm SOOOOOOO stupid and angry with myself - again.

I've rejoined SW and am on week 3 now. Week 1 wasn't too good as hub & I were both ill over christmas and there was too much booze in the house - too much temptation but managed somehow to lose 3lbs. Week 2 was even worse. I went to class but didn't want to weigh in as for some reason I was feeling really positive even though I knew i'd probably gained massively. I'm half way through week 3 now and the good news is i'm still really positive and doing very well.

Thank goodness for Quorn fajita strips!!! What a godsend for green day "picky bits"!

So - hope to catch up with you all/get to know you all soon!!!!

Kate x

Hi Guys,

Well I don't know how long it's been since I posted. I suspect it was May-ish last year?

Anyway, guess what?

:( I stopped going to class and put all my weight back on except 7lbs. I'm SOOOOOOO stupid and angry with myself - again.

I've rejoined SW and am on week 3 now. Week 1 wasn't too good as hub & I were both ill over christmas and there was too much booze in the house - too much temptation but managed somehow to lose 3lbs. Week 2 was even worse. I went to class but didn't want to weigh in as for some reason I was feeling really positive even though I knew i'd probably gained massively. I'm half way through week 3 now and the good news is i'm still really positive and doing very well.

Thank goodness for Quorn fajita strips!!! What a godsend for green day "picky bits"!

So - hope to catch up with you all/get to know you all soon!!!!

Kate x
Hiya Kate welcome back well done on feeling so motivated. I have sponsored you for your sponsored head shave and I think it is an amazing thing you are doing...:D

Ooooh thank you my love! It's so much appreciated!

I've found a place that buy your hair off you (only pennies but it all helps!) and even better, the wigs go to people who have lost their hair through chemo!

I'm just feeling really good at the moment.... and thankful for what i've got. :)

Welcome back to out minimins class lol!

Back