Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Mumma K

Gold Member
Hello members your team captain Kals here
just to let you know this is a new start and with that
I think we should have a new thread.
so without futher adieu
this is team two's new start :D
please post here from now on

Team 2 ( what a lovely bunch )
Kally ( Captain )
NAJH ( Vice Captain )
Phill 1978 ( team motivator )
Omnomnom
DopeyAngel
Schlinz
Size102b
Riotgrrrl
Kayla121012
Happyhippo
Amberstone
Established88
One day at a time
Angeljaide
Cantstopgaining
Jacqui 35
Florabell

If I have inadvertantly left you off the list please, please don't be upset just scream at me haha!!
Right team first thing for us is to choose the teams new name we have some great suggestions already, so please carry on coming up with ideas and then we shall put this to the vote.
We are a super team and i'm proud to lead you all to victory and ultimately the new slimmer you
So three cheers for team 2
hip hip hooray!! hip hip hooray!! hip hip hooray!!

Last edited:
Cool- I've not got anything of interest to say, I just wanted to make the first post LOL

New thread, new start.... Come on scales, do what I want you to do!! Xx

hi is there a way i can find this thread easily each day, as i tend to have to go through all the threads to find it lol -

hi is there a way i can find this thread easily each day, as i tend to have to go through all the threads to find it lol -

Lorraine are you subscribed to it if so top right hand corner will tell you how many unread post's you have and it should be quite easy to find on the list x

:D And a very good morning to the team
how are we all today ?

First off will you all join me in wishing Omnomnom ( Jess )
A very happy Birthday :D

bear (bare, which is it I don't know haha!! ) with me for a few days while all this is taking shape as i'm still getting to grips with it all
but hopefully we are gonna have a load of fun.

If you do have any suggestions re fun things for the teams to do please don't hesitate to come forward with it.

Cool- I've not got anything of interest to say, I just wanted to make the first post LOL

New thread, new start.... Come on scales, do what I want you to do!! Xx

That was funny :)
Come on my scales too, im liking this new thread on the offical 1st day of the 2nd half of 2010!! :)

Right then, as Kal has made me her second in command, her deputy dawg, you know, the person who has to rush into this thread at 5 in the morning and sit on the toilet seat for her before she gets here so it's nice and warm, I would like to say to this new team... Good Luck with whatever is thrown at us from the Mumma of the K!
As far as I am concerned, this is going to be "our time" - so let the whip cracking begin

Nobody better as a second in command :) Well done hun, totally perfect person for this :)
Less of the whip though please, i bruise easily even with my extra padding hehehee..

:D And a very good morning to the team
how are we all today ?

First off will you all join me in wishing Omnomnom ( Jess )
A very happy Birthday :D

bear (bare, which is it I don't know haha!! ) with me for a few days while all this is taking shape as i'm still getting to grips with it all
but hopefully we are gonna have a load of fun.

If you do have any suggestions re fun things for the teams to do please don't hesitate to come forward with it.

Doin good Captin :) Well done on all your heard work since taking over the reigns and keeping everyone motivated... :)

Happy B-Day Jess

Amber/Grace

good afternoon Team 2, best wishes from Team 3, and i hope theres not too many calories in dust.. cause you'll be eating a lot of ours ;) haha!

just kidding, just kidding :D

good luck all xxx

p.s Kal, pinching your quiz (love you :D) xx

good afternoon Team 2, best wishes from Team 3, and i hope theres not too many calories in dust.. cause you'll be eating a lot of ours ;) haha!

just kidding, just kidding :D

good luck all xxx

p.s Kal, pinching your quiz (love you :D) xx

< Kals walks in to headquaters and gasp's >
Vice Captain prepare the troops for battle
this can only be what I presume is fighting talk
Oooh but hold on a cotton pickin minute
do they know just who they have thrown the gauntlet at
we'll give you dust...
You just wait untill we unlease our big gun
and The Mr Motivator gets back in town.. haha!! Just
as soon as he's dusted himself down from the England defeat