ProPoints Slaying those extra pounds...

slayervixen82

Hello lovely WW followers :)

I turned 30 a week ago and didn't manage to make my target weight for that date :cry: however fear not I've decided to make it my goal to lose 2 stone on the new WW/PP plan.

I'm apprehensive but excited, in the past I tried Slimming World which was meh just okay. I did, however, love 5 stone by myself just through healthy eating and exercise DVDs.

Last year my dear mother died suddenly and I fell into depression and really lost my way. I didn't put on a great deal I just felt decidedly low, I've managed to lose a few pounds here and there but it's time to get back into the swing of it.

I'm a total crisp addict but I've not had a packet in over 3 weeks and I'm actually not missing them. I'm definitely noticing a difference in my clothing especially my trousers :)

Anyways that's enough rambling...I look forward to getting to know you all better and I hope we can support each other on our weight loss journey!

:welcome2:​

The ww food diaries is a great way of keeping track of what you eat and getting advice and support from others!

Sorry to hear about your mum. Nothing is harder to face than losing someone so close. Put your mental health first...always.​

I'm also a crisp addict but I allow myself one packet a day. Meanies are only 2 points and chipsticks from the multipacks are only 3 points. The reason ww is so successful is that fact that you can still have the foods you love!! xxx​

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your reply. Reading all the stories and seeing how successful people have been with their weight loss has really inspired me.

Ohhh Meanies you say? I didn't even know they were in circulation hehe :D

Thanks so much for your reply. Reading all the stories and seeing how successful people have been with their weight loss has really inspired me.

Ohhh Meanies you say? I didn't even know they were in circulation hehe :D

They are in Ireland and are so good. Skips and Tayto Snax are only 2 points from multipacks too!! Just stay away from Hunky Dory's...they're like 5! :flamingmad:
xxx

Tuesday 13/03/2012

Breakfast

Honey nut Cheerios - 3pp
Alpro soya milk - 3pp

Lunch

W/W pitta - 3pp
Asda cheese and onion sandwich filler (reduced fat) - 1pp
Mushroom cup a soup - 4pp
W/W fruit layer yogurt - 1pp

Dinner

W/W fish pie - 5pp

Snacks

Malteaster bunny -4pp :whoopass:
Dairylea dunker - 3pp

26 daily pp used
-1 weekly pp used

I think I did okay considering my weakness. I will say though that I did find myself really hungry at certain points of the day..is this normal?

Breakfast

Honey nut Cheerios - 3pp
Alpro soya milk - 3pp

Lunch

W/W pitta - 3pp
Asda cheese and onion sandwich filler (reduced fat) - 1pp
Mushroom cup a soup - 4pp
W/W fruit layer yogurt - 1pp

Dinner

W/W Spaghetti Bolognese - 9pp

Last edited:
Hey yeh i feel quite hungry too though at certain points! Maybe add veg along with ur WW Fish pie, to make it more substantial as they can be quite stingy portion wise! :)

Mairead xx

Back