SLEEP TEST RESULT

TOMCON

Hi everyone .
i lost 2 stone in a month on lipotrim because i had a date to re-test for my sleep study , i had been diagnosed with sleep apnea which also meant surrendering my license to the dvla :cry:and also flt license ,the test was 2 weeks ago and i have just received the good news that my sleep apnea has gone and i have been discharged :flirt2:in the 2 weeks since i have not put any weight on which is another bonus ,so i just wanted to thank everyone for all the support ,
keep on going you will get to your goal, if you stay strong.

That is brilliant news!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Very happy for you!

Love Mini xxx

Oh jolly well done. I wondered how that went for you. So is your licence reinstated now? Bet you are thrilled that LT fitted the bill nicely for you. Best of luck maintaining your loss and keeing the aponea at bay.

Brilliant news x

yes completly re-instated though to be honest i have still been driving ,didnt think it was fair 20 years without a single point ,for them to take my license for fear of me falling asleep at the wheel,which would never happen

That's just fabulous news Tom! I'm so pleased for you! Well done on not putting on any weight, that's fantastic!

Ooops very naughty, driving when not meant to be driving! :character00182: :whoopass: They were only being careful, and rightly so! Congratulations on getting it back though!

Great news :D :D :D

i know it was naughty ,but when you need to get some where and you have a car parked outside what do you do ,it was also a good way to stop my driving skills geting rusty .

lol naughty! but nevermind because you are reinstated now and nothing bad happened! that is great news hun, you must be soooo chuffed!!

good work! xxx

Great news the apnea's gone - do you feel more rested now or have you not noticed the difference?

Glad your licence has been reinstated though x

Back