Sleep vs exercise

thatlittlebit

One off short term q

Been v stressed lately little sleep etc but still fitting exercise in. In had yesterday off exercise but have had not that much sleep and don't have time to exercise and sleep a bit more today.

I know lack of sleep/stress can hinder loss so do you think it's ok if I sleep more instead of exercise and watch my food v carefully

( think I'm looking for reassurance lol)

Yup, if I'm that tired I won't exercise and instead have more sleep. I know which my body needs more!

Id say of course! sleep more important than a workout

having said that, i find a workout helps me sleep?

i agree with trw but also might the exercise help relieve the stress even for the moments you are exercising? sorry this doesnt help but I find exercise is important. Is there no way you can fit a shorter amount in even 30 mins without jeopardising your sleep? xoxo

Forever Starting Over said:
i agree with trw but also might the exercise help relieve the stress even for the moments you are exercising? sorry this doesnt help but I find exercise is important. Is there no way you can fit a shorter amount in even 30 mins without jeopardising your sleep? xoxo

I've actually had 4 days off. Feel 1000x better for it and am looking forwards to exercise again tomorrow, something which I'd started to dread

thats great. Sometimes you have to listen to your body as there will be a reason for it. Glad to hear your looking forward to it xoxo

I still have a long way to go on my journey. Your loss is inspiring. All the best :) xoxo

Back