Sleep...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    do you find that you need to have the same amount of sleep as when you don't do cd???

i'm struggling to sleep so not getting to sleep til late and waking up... but when i wake up in the morning i am wide awake and feel really refreshed....

normally i feel ratty if i haven't had atleast 8 hours sleep, but at the moment this is isn't happening...

does anyone else find this? :eek::p:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Im The Same I Find It Very Hard To Go To Sleep,now It Takes Me About 10 Mins To Wake But When I Do Thats It Im On The Go For The Day,im Not Complaining Though As Theres Never Enough Hours In The Day For Me As It Is!!!!the Joys Of Cd

4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    yes being in ketosis wakens your inner body, isn't it great to actually jump out the bed in the morning. loving this journey.

5. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've only managed 4 days soo far and those 4 days were quite tough! I found it difficult getting to sleep and staying asleep. Getting up in the mornings was hard too!

It's quite reassuring reading that you'll be full of energy once in ketosis! Can't wait!

6. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

I seem to be a lighter sleeper now, but I am getting to bed earlier. Took me aaaaages to get to sleep last night.

7. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    my take on Atkins, will do it until i'm bored then go back onto WW methods.
    i seem to get a good nights sleep, i've no trouble falling asleep, and i don't wake up in the middle of the night. I find i don't lay in as long at weekends as i used to tho... because 'nature calls' thanks to all the water.. :sick0019: then i can't be bothered getting back in for another snooze...

8. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

I found I could hardly sleep and ended up being prescribed sleeping pills. I'm slightly better 8 months on. But at least I'm at target lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.