Sleeping better on S&S

lorraineA

Silver Member
I woke up in my hotel bed to my alarm at 7am today having slept right through the night.

I find I always sleep better when on plan compared to when am eating badly and drinking alcohol particularly. Just wondered if anyone else was similar?
J

I find Im sleeping better too.but I have been having some strange dreams!

At the start of the diet I used to dream that I had lapsed and how badly I felt afterwards. It was strange. I guess it was my subconcious trying things out! It only lasted a few weeks though.

On plan I used to have to get up to go to the toilet every night - but apart from that I slept really well! The good news is that I'm still sleeping well at the end of the plan too.

Yep I am, always sleep better when I'm eating better. I've found over the last few days I'm waking up, refreshed, just before my alarm goes off in the morning, which is a much nicer start to the day than the alarm clock jolting you back into life lol x

I am sleeping less. Not sure if its better as I do have lots of strange dreams, but I get up sooner now and I don't feel groggy all day like I did before.

I woke up in my hotel bed to my alarm at 7am today having slept right through the night.

I find I always sleep better when on plan compared to when am eating badly and drinking alcohol particularly. Just wondered if anyone else was similar?
J
Yep, I'm exactly the same, and feel great when I wake up too

Back