• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sleeping on the liptrim diet?, i can't sleep at night :0(

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I had it for the first week and a half chick!!

But it does get better!!! xx

thank youuuuuuuuuuuu, not long to go then hehe. just keep waking up every 5 or 10 minutes thinking " i haven't been to sleep yet" i think it was 5am ish before i got to sleep, was just laying there.lol.x

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Come 4pm, I'll have been awake for 24 hours. Feel weird lol! One minute I'm raring to go and the next minute I feel like I'm going to drop down with weakness. Odd really. But phew! Glad it only lasts a week n a bit. Couple more days then! Wooohoooo!!! I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby tonight. If I don't, sleeping pills, here I come!! :p

JanD

maintaining since June'09
I feel as though I'm sleeping much better - 2 weeks in now. xx

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
oh god i had the worst insomnia ever!! was lyin there til like 3am an up at 6 for work!!

but it jus dissapeared, 1 week or so in an now i sleep like a baby :D

xxx

awwww this keeps me going, well you girls have all been such a help i went for my weigh in today and guess what??? 16lb's gone forever so far so good considering i cheated on the first day, and drank flavoured water for the other 3 lol, the chemist lady was amazed, she threw in a maintanace bar for free and told me i deserve a treat(i've not eaten it,it went in the bin!!).x