Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sleeping - Rip Van Winkle style!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Came home at 6.15 last night after DD swimming lesson. DH was cooking tea. I told him I felt utterly lousy, in that I was just soooo tired, so he suggested a 10 minute lie down whilst they all ate their tea.

Off I went and the next thing I knew it was 11.30pm!!!!:eek: I got up for a cuppa, went straight back to bed, and then slept until 6 this morning!

The thing is, I still feel sooooo tired! I could honestly do it again tonight. I just wonder, well a teesny bit of me wonders if...... (nervous about saying this now....) could CD be to blame??

I am still at least 2.5 stone above my ideal weight, so I am ok to diet, I am just exhausted. I seem to be very quick to tears too, which is odd. I almost feel permanently hormonal, like PMS every day!! Now that really isnt fun!

Any ideas girls?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    No help you what so ever hun, but i feel exactly the same today, and had a 3 hour "nap" yeterday too!! lol
    Would be nice to know whether its CD or not??

4. Delli

Delli Talks too much

maybe ur pregnant??!!??

or maybe ur just overdoing it huney and ur body needs a wee break...

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Thanks for this!! Made me smile!!!

6. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    bump

7. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    I don't know if it would be the CD, as I seem to have loads more energy than usual when I'm in ketosis. Perhaps one of the CDCs will have some advice soon. :)

8. abz

abz Gold Member

i'm sleepy and hormonal too, but i'm only on day 2 so that's to be expected. i would be interested to know the long term effects though...

abz xx

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

since ive been on cd some days i feel really tired. and if i have been quite busy like out and about up v early i will sleep in the afternoon for a while

10. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

Hiya, just wanted to confirm that cd has affected me in the same way. I work PT at the moment, and spent all of the morning in bed, even though I was going to sleep at 10pm.
    About week 8 things started to get better and now I feel more human, not loads of energy, but enough not to be a freak.
    Loads of people on here talk about the energy they get from being on CD, but I dont know......
    xx

11. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

I think it's an up and down thing - one minute i'm full of beans and the next i could sleep for days!

I've found that my sleep is deeper too - i've been sleeping later and not waking at alarm etc. I'm yawning now just thinking about it! Take me back to bed i don't wanna be at worrrkkkk! :sigh:

12. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I find that I am very up and down; if I don't actually do anything I feel full of energy, but when I have to do anything remotely physical then I feel exhausted afterwards. Last week I had to go to bed after cutting the grass I felt so weak.

I suppose when you take in so few calories somethings 'gotta give' :D

13. abz

abz Gold Member

i went back to bed at 9 this morning and only just woke up!! i can't believe i slept half the day away. and i could sleep again now if i hadn't leapt out of bed (well, i kind of crawled actually, ha).

abz xx

14. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    THanks all! At least its not just me!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.