sleeping - Rip Van Winkle style!

Sez

has started again!!
Came home at 6.15 last night after DD swimming lesson. DH was cooking tea. I told him I felt utterly lousy, in that I was just soooo tired, so he suggested a 10 minute lie down whilst they all ate their tea.

Off I went and the next thing I knew it was 11.30pm!!!!:eek: I got up for a cuppa, went straight back to bed, and then slept until 6 this morning!

The thing is, I still feel sooooo tired! I could honestly do it again tonight. I just wonder, well a teesny bit of me wonders if...... (nervous about saying this now....) could CD be to blame??

I am still at least 2.5 stone above my ideal weight, so I am ok to diet, I am just exhausted. I seem to be very quick to tears too, which is odd. I almost feel permanently hormonal, like PMS every day!! Now that really isnt fun!

Any ideas girls?

No help you what so ever hun, but i feel exactly the same today, and had a 3 hour "nap" yeterday too!! lol
Would be nice to know whether its CD or not??

maybe ur pregnant??!!??

or maybe ur just overdoing it huney and ur body needs a wee break...

maybe ur pregnant??!!??

bloomin' heck.... thats scary!! Nope, highly unlikely!!! You need to do thingy for that, & I just dont have those urges when on CD!!! (sorry. TMI!)

or maybe ur just overdoing it huney and ur body needs a wee break...

Thanks for this!! Made me smile!!!

bump

I don't know if it would be the CD, as I seem to have loads more energy than usual when I'm in ketosis. Perhaps one of the CDCs will have some advice soon. :)

i'm sleepy and hormonal too, but i'm only on day 2 so that's to be expected. i would be interested to know the long term effects though...

abz xx

since ive been on cd some days i feel really tired. and if i have been quite busy like out and about up v early i will sleep in the afternoon for a while

Hiya, just wanted to confirm that cd has affected me in the same way. I work PT at the moment, and spent all of the morning in bed, even though I was going to sleep at 10pm.
About week 8 things started to get better and now I feel more human, not loads of energy, but enough not to be a freak.
Loads of people on here talk about the energy they get from being on CD, but I dont know......
xx

I think it's an up and down thing - one minute i'm full of beans and the next i could sleep for days!

I've found that my sleep is deeper too - i've been sleeping later and not waking at alarm etc. I'm yawning now just thinking about it! Take me back to bed i don't wanna be at worrrkkkk! :sigh:

i went back to bed at 9 this morning and only just woke up!! i can't believe i slept half the day away. and i could sleep again now if i hadn't leapt out of bed (well, i kind of crawled actually, ha).

abz xx

Back