Sleeping!

First48

I'm a bad sleeper but since I've been on the attack phase I've been sleeping like a baby. 5 nights of pure bliss! It would be pretty good if I've stumbled on a cure for my insomnia AND beer belly!

I've noticed this too! I used to wake two or three times a night and not be able to get back to sleep.
I now fall asleep straight away, get up once to pee (damn all that water) but then go straight back to sleep at wake at 7!
Also found it's easier getting up in the morning... or maybe that's me personally, running for the scales :p

*touch wood* this continues! x

Lol me 3!!!! Long may it last x

Ela ine said:
I've noticed this too! I used to wake two or three times a night and not be able to get back to sleep.
I now fall asleep straight away, get up once to pee (damn all that water) but then go straight back to sleep at wake at 7!
Also found it's easier getting up in the morning... or maybe that's me personally, running for the scales :p

*touch wood* this continues! x

Lol I wake up easier in the morning too. I seem to have alot more energy. But it could also b the lure of the scales coz I keep seeing results!! Love Dukan so much!!

Me too. I normally ache and am stiff when I get up and it takes me a minute or so to get lubricated, so to speak. But since starting the Dukan, I have slept well (except for the peeing!), and not taken so long to get moving once up and out of bed.

Normally once I get the kids home from school at 3.30 ish, I am knackered, but not this week (I know they are on holiday :family2:), but at that time of day. I have so much more energy, I am putting it down to no carbs (and that lunchtime sandwich!!). It is sooooo refreshing!!!

Jo

I'm a bad sleeper but since I've been on the attack phase I've been sleeping like a baby. 5 nights of pure bliss! It would be pretty good if I've stumbled on a cure for my insomnia AND beer belly!

I wish I did, I wake at least twice during the early hours to go to the loo and I stop drinking at about 9pm and go to bed at about midnight.

Have to say I am sleeping much better as well, it feels like i am getting much better quality sleep as well.

Back