sleepwear for larger cup sizes

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dancing, 12 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi there, I know some of you are blessed with larger breasts and wonder if anyone out can recommend a website or store that stocks nice pjs or something that has inbuild support (as my large breasts are not pert:().

As I'm going on holiday I feel I need something I will be comfortable being seen in (as some of my accommodation will be shared - with strangers) but I find it difficult to find something nice and supportive.

Any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
  4. peanut

peanut Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Try M&S!

You never know..........

5. rubywoo

rubywoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Bravissimo does vest tops that have an inbult underwired bra for support and extra perkiness!! :D- they are pricey but I bought one of their vest type tops and lived in it when I was I away on holiday. I also have loads of pretty but cheap pajama type bottoms (Primark) that can be worn with the above mentioned vest tops to create your own mix and match type pajamas.

Also check out www.naturallyclose.co.uk - they do pretty bra sets and basque type things that might be suitable although most of their stuff is on the sexy side...:)

Hope that helps.

6. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi Dancing, Not sure about sleepwear but I always find debenham's lingerie dept the best for large size bras so you could try there.

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks for all the suggestions. I will start shopping around

8. Linze01

Linze01 Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Dancing,
    I only just found this thread whilst searching for another thread I remembered about staying regular... Anyway, I wondered if you found anything because I'd also love to find some night time support. My chest behaves like two puppies cavorting around the bed. At the moment I use vests from M&S that have this inbuilt support type thingy. They're not bad but are a little see through (much to the fascination of the two Jehovah's Witnesses who came to my door on Saturday morning). Has anyone else had the problem of an overactive chest at bedtime? If so is there ANY solution aside from a boob job?
    Linze

9. Amber34

Amber34 Full Member

Diet:
    Briffa/Atkins
    I have the same problem and always wear the mix and match Primark pyjamas. The tops are only about £2.50 and have fairly good support.

I used to have a Calvin Klein bra top which I would either wear on it's own with PJ bottoms (when my tummy wasn't so large) or under my regular pyjamas. I was so comfortable I wore it into holes!

10. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    As a smaller breasted chubby old woman ~ I just have one thing to say to you lot !!!

Jealous Jealous Jealous

I wish my boobies would do anything at night-time other than disappear ~ celebrate your lovely big busoms and get them out and show them off dont cover them up its a crying shame, be proud ~ thats what I say about it

ps I bet you made the jehovahs witness day oh lordy lordy what have we here now then !!!

11. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you wouldn't be celebrating them if your nipples fell down to elbow height without support. I wouldn't mind them being large if they were self supporting!

I've had a look around for things and the best I could find is a tshirt style camisole that has an inbuilt bra (only up to size 38DD). I bought it and it will do but it isn't ideal. I don't understand why there aren't more out there. Maybe we should club together and start a business!!! there is clearly a demand. What do you think

12. Linze01

Linze01 Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    There must be piles of people who want a little night time uplift. I thought about writing to Bravissimo and getting them to consider investigating but haven't got round to it. Hmm... there's got to be a business opportunity in there somewhere...

13. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm a 34 F and have been as big as a J. I find wearning a maternity bra at night is comfortable. They're made in big sizes and no underwire. I've always warn a bra to bed tho.

14. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Try Rigby and Peller, expensive but the best stuff and so worth it.. personal fittings so you know it is the right support etc.

Jez
    xx

15. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lol I thought Dancing was back here again not seen any of her posts for ages

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.