sliemox weigh ins

sliemox

tommorrow is my first wi fingaz crossed i started at 94.7kg will c wat the scales have for us

Last edited:
First weigh in today it went very very well i still cant believe this im actually pinching myself right now, lost a total of 13.7lbs in my first week. or are my scales playing up. This is all the reason i need to be 100% this week.

Ha ha you made me smile!!! Well done you, carry on with 100% soon you will be there....Good Luck on ur exante journey

Thank you harry will try my best

I knew this week was going to be bad coz of my totm managed to lose 1lb trying to keep it together coz was disappointed, hope to stay strong thru this weekend.

I knew this week was going to be bad coz of my totm managed to lose 1lb trying to keep it together coz was disappointed, hope to stay strong thru this weekend.

Last edited:
lost nothing this week though my inches are going down don't know what is going on here but i will still hold my head high and continue, might weigh myself after a fortnight if i can will see how it goes . still 100% dieting i will get there even if the progress is slow........

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG im sooo happpy 24lbs(10kg) lost in 5weeks it was soo worth it not weighing myself for so long im on cloud nine today.

YAAAAAAAY....Whoop Whoop Well done hun!!!

@ harry m thank you the scales did not dissapoint

Well done, you're doing so well. And well done on staying off the scales. I don't know how you managed that. That is amazing self-discipline!

@ thornhill gate thank u its becoming easier now to ignore the scales and being pretty busy as well is helping . Another good loss in 3wks lost 11lbs im enjoyind this.yaah

1lb lost this week managed to lose 12lbs this mnth my target was 14lbs but this is still good fo me as it shows that dertemination always pays off.

Congratulations xx

Back