Slight OT - Memory foam Matress

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by .Nicki., 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Do any larger people have one? Hubbs has bought one and i'm getting a little worried my 22stone bulk is going to sink straight through. On a positive note, if i find it uncomfy i may be getting my own room :rotflmao:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My parents have one, and they are around the same weight as you and they are fine :)

We have one too and my partner was 19st and again, it was fine.

If you have a say in the matter, get one of those spring/foam mattresses... soo comfy and more supportive :)

4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    I do :)
    It's solid memory foam, mine, and it's the best thing I ever bought, I love it. It's like sleeping on a cloud.!

My fella has a half spring half memory foam one too, and when I stay at his, it's just as comfy.

But obviously... mine is better :p

5. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Sorry but I had one and I hated it! I was nearly 20stone and eventually the foam wouldnt spring back into place and crippled my back, it was my ex that talked me into getting one and I curse him rotten for it and I ended up getting a better mattress.

6. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Think we need a new one too - you must let me know how you get on. Was just saying this to hubby yesterday but think that it will have to wait till we get home from hols. Want the money for spends. :D

7. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Well it'll be here wednesday so we shall soon see, hope its comfy though as it wasn't cheap :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.