• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slightly o/t - Periods on CD

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
I am on the implant and don't really get TOTM on it, infact once in the last year and then second week in I got one :-(

I'm the same as you hun. Got my 2nd TOTM at the moment and not happy about it but I'd rather lose weight so just got to put up with it.

The first 2 and half months of being on CD my periods were all over the place! Had one, then 2 weeks later had another VERY heavy one, then didnt have any for a while, then was having random days when i was on, then the next day i wasnt on. It was all very random! but they all seem back to normal now and have settled down.

After nearly 5 months on this diet I thought mine had settled down to a regular 26 days. Although more frequent, heavier and painful than before CD. Not any more. Mine was meant to come on Saturday-I usually have spotting, etc a few days before-but this time-nothing. I had a stomach ache on Thursday, but I've had none of the other signs that show it's on it's way. So now I don't really know when to expect it. Oh well :rolleyes:

Exactly the same - I haven't had a period for years because of implant, and then today I came on. It was an unpleasent surprise and now I feel ROUGH! I'd forgotten how horrid periods are!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey
I too would say its quite normal for things to be a bit up in the air..
I had one the first 2 months and then did not have one for 3 months..and then it arrived and not sure what will happen next !!!!!

claira07

needs a real kick in the
i was just about to post about this, i was on depo for years came off a few months ago so got my first totm on second week of cd, i have since had a week on and a week off, they are marked on my signature with a *. i am sooo fed up now, i am considering going back on depo to stop this, only came off it because of weight xx

I'm with you there, have mirena too, no totm for 6+mths, then within 4 days of starting ss it paid me a visit and lasted for nearly 2 wks. Hormone imbalance due to rapid weight loss, apparently will settle down sometimes once body gets used to it. Hey, its a small price to pay! xx

Thanks all! Hope it sorts itself out sooner rather than later.

I'm with you there, have mirena too, no totm for 6+mths, then within 4 days of starting ss it paid me a visit and lasted for nearly 2 wks. Hormone imbalance due to rapid weight loss, apparently will settle down sometimes once body gets used to it. Hey, its a small price to pay! xx
That's what I am thinking. I would rather be slim and put up with it!

claira07

needs a real kick in the
i cant put up with much more mine are 5 days off 7-9 days on, there must be something that can stop them x

I have the implant (implanon) and I have only had 4weeks without a period. for the rest of my 15weeks CD journey I have had a period. So I don't know what the hell is going on but I wish it would sort itself out soon.

claira07

needs a real kick in the
your nearly there, i hope it stops for you by the time your at goal xx