Slightly shy newbie here...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SmellyBelly, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. SmellyBelly

SmellyBelly New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm SmellyBelly ...strange name I know but it is a derivative of my real name and my nickname from family growing up was Smelly (endearingly said I like to think!!), you can all call me Smelly!!

I am trying desperately to lose weight and joined Slimming World about 3 months ago. I lost 10lbs really quickly but for the past 4 weeks I keep putting on 1.5- 2lbs and then losing it so I have stuck at the same weight for ages. I must admit I do keep 'falling off the wagon' and am hoping that you lovely people can administer some sort of kick up one's rear/motivation!

I'd like to lose another 10lbs by the 1st august as I'm going on honeymoon on the 6th.

I weigh 14st 1lb now and am hoping to to lose around 2st from now overall.

Many thanks and sorry for the essay!

Smelly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Suggest you start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread in the SW section for support and encouragement.

You can do it.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.