Sliim Fast Cafe latte discontined :(

guinniepig

Hi everyone,
Ive strated slim fast again today for the second time! Feeling very hungry but determined to lose weight!
My fave flavour is the cafe latte powder ( i dont like any of the pre made ones) but its been discontinued! Does anyone know where I could get my hands on some or has anyone tried adding coffee to the vanilla flavour or any of the other flavours? Thanks!

Sadly our nearest Asda is 45 miles away and our nearest Tesco is 36 miles away. We do get Tesco to deliver, but that store only stocks strawberry or vanilla and I don't like either of them - especially the vanilla.... it tastes really weird :yuk:

I mix 2 scoops latte, 1 scoop chocolate and 1 scoop vanilla together to get a cafe mocha - divine, especailly with lods of crished ice on a hot day....mmmmm :) Makes two shakes one for now and one for the fridge!

I have done lots of experimental mixing so as not to get bored - some gorgeous :drool: and some pretty vile :yuk::9529:

My next fave to cafe mocha I think has to be "banoffee" - 2 vanilla, one banana and one caramel. I tend to mix them all with vanilla as I find most of the flavours too overpowering to use at full strength. Funnily enough though, I am not at all keen on vanilla alone - go figure!

Strawberry & vanilla is nice - "strawberries and cream" ;)

Back