Slim and Save Bars

pjlucy

Ok so im not a big fan of dark choc, so have ended up with a box full of truffa bars.
Got my order for Milk Chocolate and Praline and the Milk Chocolate and Almond Bar, Along with my Bumper Pack.

My god is is the Praline bar YUM YUM YUM.

Well done Slim and Save, in my fifth week and SLim and Save make it so easy to loose weight.

pjlucy said:
Ok so im not a big fan of dark choc, so have ended up with a box full of truffa bars.
Got my order for Milk Chocolate and Praline and the Milk Chocolate and Almond Bar, Along with my Bumper Pack.

My god is is the Praline bar YUM YUM YUM.

Well done Slim and Save, in my fifth week and SLim and Save make it so easy to loose weight.

Aren't the truffa bars dark choc tho?? Glad the new ones are yummy, I've got some coming tomorrow x

yeah meant to say that lol, hate them though

OMG the praline bar is AMAZING

Exactly what I was going to post Starlight. The praline bars are very special indeed :)

museli is lush dipped in coffe. i do really like the lemon one too :)

I like the lemon ones. Really tasty. Felt like I was being really naughty. Like the sound of the coconut one.

I caaant wait to try the Milk Truffa one...it may be too nice to have in the house!!

There's a choc maple almond one on there now. Anyone tried it? It appeared after I'd ordered samples of the new choc bars.

Just got the praline n almond sample now there's two more to try!

I am really looking forward to trying a couple of the new bars! I've tried hard to save my truffa ones and only had one bar since starting, although the two I have put away upstairs keep calling me.

ItIsLucy said:
There's a choc maple almond one on there now. Anyone tried it? It appeared after I'd ordered samples of the new choc bars.

Oh I'm going on s&s to order that one, thanks hun x

Back