1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Slim and save & Cambridge Diet

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by nita_lou82, 29 April 2014 Social URL.

1. nita_lou82

nita_lou82 New Member

I was just wondering what the difference was?
    I do Cambridge now and only just come across slim and save
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

In a nutshell: Cambridge sole source is around 450 - 500kcals per day. Slim and Save sits around 600 - 650kcals. Whereas Cambridge has a whole variety of steps and plans, Slim and Save has far fewer; Simplicity, where you have 4 products per day plus optional 200g green veg from a list, Simplicity Plus where you have 5 products plus optional 200g green veg, or Lifestyle, where you have 3 packs plus 100g protein and 200g green veg plus milk.

I did Cambridge last year and previously, and did well on it. This time round I could not afford Cambridge, so I looked around and found SLim and Save and decided to give it a go. It takes a little getting used to after the rigidity of Cambridge, but now I am in the swing of it I am really really enjoy it! The bars are beautiful (never really liked Cambridge bars, found a lot of them just tasted like chocolate coated cardboard), the variety of shakes and meals is awesome as well! I do sort of missing checking in with someone each week though.