slim and save vs lipotrim

frosty85

Hello I'm currently on my first week of lipotrim and not gna lie its hell been lookin into slim and save and the meal choices seem loads better and u can have a small amount of milk reali miss my tea wiv milk
Is the weightloss just as good as lipotrim and are the meal packs nice ok any info hints tips sucsess storys wud be great on helpin me make my desicion to move over x

hi ive never had the meal packs, just the shakes and bars for me, but the losses are 14lbs a month on average depending on how much you left to lose :)

ive only restarted today but when i did this diet in the past id have 3 shakes and a bar, others would have 4 meal packs or 4 shakes, or you could have 3 shakes/meals and a protein meal with vegetables :) a lot of ways to do this diet with results

xo.

Hmmmm honustly sounds like heaven compared to lipotrim gna get the hubbys card later and order sum sure he won't mind if it means he's gna hace a nice slim mrs haha xxx

I'd say get the weeks taster pack with slim and save to find out what you like. Also on this you can do 3 packs with a protein meal which some people really like. And even with the 4 packs you can have some veg.

Great will get a taster pack then at least I can find out what I like or dnt like :) u have all been so helpfull :)

I did lipotrim a few years back for two months I'm not sure how I managed it as I found it all so bad I ended up having just the chocolate shake. Now im on slim and save and in comparison it's heaven!! I've still lost the same in my first week and the choice is amazing and more choice for me means more chance of me being able to stick with it for longer :)

I did lipotrim last year for a couple months up until xmas, weight loss was brill but I only liked the choccie shakes! The flapjacks were horrid... Yuk! Started slim and save today and already I know I'm going to enjoy this one SO much more. Shakes are lovely, especially the caramel! And the choco bars are heaven (for a diet bar!) Wish I'd done S+S in the first place. Good luck with whatever you decide though :)

Great it realy sounds likee this is gna be the diet for me more choice milk allowance and same weight loss at least I will be able to stick to it summer is commin soon and its scarin me x

Back