Slim and Save WILL get me to goal by August 2nd!!

leedsforever

Silver Member
I started a 50 day countdown few days back now on day 15. Not as close to my goal as would of liked, partly due to having a weekend off and falling off the band wagon.

But Im here in Slim and save.. packs being delivered tomorrow and I am doing it.

Saturday will be hard and original plan was going to start sunday, but I could of easily done plan today. The mugginess and being on, equals a massive lack of appetite...

So slim and save I am ready for you!!!

Nervous yet excited to try these packs.

Goal date- 1st August (it will happen)

My bikini shot- will update when I get to goal ;)

Day 8.JPG

Day 1

Well, woke up thinking... FGS im hungry (not like the day before) Told myself it was my subconscious. Waited for packs to be delivered... started with a vanilla crispy shake... dont think i used enough water and cannot say it will be my fave. will use ice cold water next time.
I then had a conversation with myself after my friend told me she was waiting till sunday to start. Debating whether to start sunday too beings tomorrow is a long long day at work.

Made the right decision and stuck with it. Next up a bar, very nice. Much better than the cambridge ones. Got quite sickly in fact (milk chocolate truffa) , I then went for the vanilla cameral, oh lord... i downed it. It was sooo sweet and sickly. Part of the reason I swapped from exante I wanted the savoury products. I so so wish i had ordered 56 meals not 56 shakes. Especially after the spag bol I just had delish!!

But hey thats day 1 over with... I really think most days ill only have 1 shake. maybe have some coffee with the vanilla cameral ones. Hopefully banana and strawberry are not as sweet.

the crispy ones and toffe i plan on making them super cold like a krushem next time.

Day 1 verdict- positive with a few :( meeeeh points in the day. Not many tho x

Well done for surviving day 1! I'm like you and prefer the savoury choice, the shakes are a bit sweet but I just down them now!

Well done for surviving day 1! I'm like you and prefer the savoury choice, the shakes are a bit sweet but I just down them now!

Thats what I had to do hun, really annoyed with myself. Why didnt I just go for majority meals... hmmm tempted to order some more meals. The sweetness repeated on me alot, yet they kept me fuller than the spag bol i had. I am quite hungry now :(

x

I think you look great now in your bikini x did you exercise throughout your weight loss journey ? I know you ve lost an awful lot already ? Am sure you ll get to goal x

Wotcha Leeds,
Not fond of the vanilla or caramely shakes myself, as you said far too sweet. The bars are definitely tasting sweet and candy like not so bad with a coffee, but as a meal replacement no.

The savory meals though, delish! Have you tried them with veg ... deeeeelightful and very filling. I had the chilli one with some courgette it was great
:)

Hiiiii!

How you going so far?

I love everything I've tried so far on SnS (except mushroomy things - yuk!), but then again I do have a sweet tooth! The shakes are lovely made with ice and cold water in a blender! Or even with less water into like a dessert consistency?

Am sure you'll do great!

Good luck! Xx

I never have the crispy ones as shake only pudding. Eww don't think they would be too sharp as shakes

You will be there in no time, the savoury meals are lovely when starting. I'm finding it too warm for them now!!

Have a good weekend Xx

I think you look great now in your bikini x did you exercise throughout your weight loss journey ? I know you ve lost an awful lot already ? Am sure you ll get to goal x

Hey hun

Thankyou, just want that muffin top vanished lol. I am a keen excerciser and tbh even though maintained for so long Im fitter and more toned this past year. It did take a long time and my stomach will not be the same again but I can appreciate that my body could be in a much worse state considering I reached nearly 20 stone at full term pregnancy.
xx

Wotcha Leeds,
Not fond of the vanilla or caramely shakes myself, as you said far too sweet. The bars are definitely tasting sweet and candy like not so bad with a coffee, but as a meal replacement no.

The savory meals though, delish! Have you tried them with veg ... deeeeelightful and very filling. I had the chilli one with some courgette it was great
:)

I had a hazelnut shake today and put a shot of coffee in it. Much more bareable I found :)

Not managed to have with veg yet due to poor preparation and busy work lifestyle. Worked 9-8 today but it is defo one for the future.

So amazed I did a month end at work which used to be filled with sugary treats and fast food but I stuck to plan, shows how easy the diet is to follow x

Hiiiii!

How you going so far?

I love everything I've tried so far on SnS (except mushroomy things - yuk!), but then again I do have a sweet tooth! The shakes are lovely made with ice and cold water in a blender! Or even with less water into like a dessert consistency?

Am sure you'll do great!

Good luck! Xx

Thanks hun

The sweetness of the shakes is a problem for me, added a coffee shot to hazlenut one today. much better
I agree i need to make them colder

thanks for the luck xx

I never have the crispy ones as shake only pudding. Eww don't think they would be too sharp as shakes

You will be there in no time, the savoury meals are lovely when starting. I'm finding it too warm for them now!!

Have a good weekend Xx

Thanks hun, how do you make them up as a dessert, this is something I am tempted to try. xx

Day 2

Ok, big test. A test I didnt think I could achieve. Month end at work, 9-8 shift. Normally a day filled with sugary items and fast food in the office. But I did it. So chuffed and pleased I made the decision to start yesterday. Day 3 is tomorrow instead of Day 1. Phew.

Started the day with a hazlenut shake, put a shot of coffee in it and much much better than the vanilla ones from yesterday. I then had a bar and spaghetti bol in afternoon.
Unfortnately *slaps wrist* couldnt find my shaker for my 2nd shake (4th product) of the day , as my work cafe washes it for me. So I have gone without. i have got the option to have a mushroom pasta in a bit but i am so tired I might not bother ?!? I have had a few chocolate buttons too (NAUGHTY KERRY)

But hey could of been a hell of a lot worse. heres to tomorrow xxx

As you're just starting I think it's especially important to have all yr packs. I know prob everyone, myself included in the past, has had a day short on packs and it hadn't done any harm but it may make the first few days even more rotten for you

But good luck anyway :). I know what u mean about muffin top. I seem to lose weight everywhere else but there

Thanks hun, I was just thinking I should make up that mushroom pasta I have. Will help tomorrow I am sure x

Well done for getting through month's end, and with the temptation of fast food as well.

Hope today goes better x

Thanks hun

Today seems harder for some reason! Back at work, missed my little girl so much , won't see her till 6 when I finish and I can't get the idea of a Chinese out of my head

Comfort food with my 3 year old tonight sounds fab!!
"do not exchange what you want most for what you want right now"

Sneaky weigh in this morning too and I am 12.2 can't believe it... Will def see 11s this weds.
But this is living proof my body works well having a "binge" couple of days. Boosts my metabolism

Xx

Well I caved sundays are always hard for me

Im ok though it could of been alot worse, chicken breast and pitta (didnt eat all the pitta).. but a few of my daughters darn chips!!

Tomorrow I know I can get back on it. Until sunday when I will have another evening off. (as said before I still lose, I lose quickly) and in fact eating every so often boosts my metabolism. My CDC used to be amazed when I got on the scales after I had reeled off my cheat days.

Anyway Im still with you all... getting very close to goal , spin in the morning and here's to a strong week. WI on weds... EXCITED xx

100% today, feel really bloated too.

Need some fibre I reckon.

Found today soooo easy... wish everyday was this easy lol. Did a spin class this morning too..

x

I have most shakes hot, lots of water and a big shot of coffee.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back