Slim and save

pookieboo

Hiya so I'm starting slim and save in the morning anyone else on this? Xx I have 10 stone to lose! X

Hi Cat, I am thinking of starting on Monday and I am quite nervous because I always seem to fail after a couple of weeks. I seem to get bored of the diet plan. Have you ever been on a diet like this before or is it your first time?
I think these forums will be able to offer lots of support. Have you also visit the their fb page too, it is really good if you need a straight answer. I used it the last time I was on plan.

I have done lighterlife previously and it was amazing, I failed when I moved away and lost my support group. Im struggling but I stayed strong yesterday and was really happy that I didnt cave in and order a takeaway! Positive thinking!! We can do it!

Hiya, I was new to this is January and have found it really good. The variety of packs and bars makes it a little easier, I really love them.

the first week is pretty rough but when the see the loss it should spur you on. I was the queen of the excuses last year but I really have my head in gear this year.

good luck, think of the new summer you of feeling more confident and damn proud that you saw this diet through x

Back